Lil Wayne Disses Jay-Z On “It’s Goodâ€

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

jay summed wayne up on his verse on WTT

what verse?
"My tears is tatted My rag in my pocket I’m just looking for love, I know somebody got it Champagne for the pain, Weed for the low God damn I’m so high, Where the f*ck did I go? I’m losing myself, I’m stuck in the moment" - Welcome to the Jungle

(Drake’s second verse sounds like he tries to roll his wheelchair into the fringe of the fray too.)
laugh.gif

They really hurt about this? Who told Drake to announce a tag team album waaaay before it was ready?
The second I heard K an J were doing the same I pictured K calling Jay like, "We can't let these n***** take over!", Hence the album title.

They work fast word to Swagga like us being released the same year as Paper Planes.

Honestly duo vs. duo D&W are at a disadvantage, Kanye raps and makes beats, he probably has 10 times the finished beats 40 has.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

(Drake’s second verse sounds like he tries to roll his wheelchair into the fringe of the fray too.)
laugh.gif

They really hurt about this? Who told Drake to announce a tag team album waaaay before it was ready?
The second I heard K an J were doing the same I pictured K calling Jay like, "We can't let these n***** take over!", Hence the album title.

They work fast word to Swagga like us being released the same year as Paper Planes.

Honestly duo vs. duo D&W are at a disadvantage, Kanye raps and makes beats, he probably has 10 times the finished beats 40 has.
Yeah, these dudes really aren't ready. Drake even said in an interview it takes him a week at the earliest to make a song. Then him and 40 goes back and tweaks it for a while. Jay-Z did an album in 3 days..

Originally Posted by abutta13

well damn. i hope jay responds we are way overdue for a good beef in hiphop. could u imagine drake/wayne vs. kanye/jay?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That'd be the softest "beef" in history. Not ONE of them is or ever was about that life. Between the 4 of them, 1 shot themselves, 1 got shot on a tv show and 1 got in a car accident. Wayne's current single is How To Love (Straight Baby +$#), Drake's is Marvin's Room (Baby +$#) and Kanye's still *****ing about Amber Rose. I guess whatever side Jay is on wins by default. 

If either of these rappers were actually good at dissing each other in stead of ignoring them, making excuses, or weak subliminals the topic would actually have some legs.

Wayne should stick to skateboarding,oh wait...

54tb90.gif

Actually this could be a blessing in disguise,a beef between the 4 biggest rappers out now could do some good. Hasn't been a high profile beef since 'Ye and 50's "beef"

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Slightly surprised Wayne wants to take it there...
He told/warned us he was gonna respond back though.

Back in March:

According to MTV, Wayne isn't looking to restart his competition with Jay-Z, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to keep quiet. He said that if he were to ever respond to Jay, it would only be in jest. 
"Me and my wit, given my wit, I would probably play off of it," he said. "But I wouldn't make it a competition, because actually, the subject that he's talking about in that line, I can't box with the god. I'd be the first one to tell you that, given my wit, and the type of person that I am, I'd capitalize and I'd play off of it. Yeah, I definitely would."

@the red highlight ... Wayne knows what's up.
laugh.gif

This is no "beef". Another overused term in hip hop.
Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Wayne throwing barbs @ Jay has nothing to do with WTT. He's responding to the "baby money" lines ... that's it, that's all.

I can almost guarantee you Kanye nor Drake aren't getting involved. There's no real animosity here, folks. All these _'s will end up working together again before an actual camp vs. camp *%$% pops off. This ain't the 90's.

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy

There's no real animosity here. All these _'s will end up working together again before an actual camp vs. camp +*%+ pops off. This ain't the 90's.

Basically
laugh.gif

Hearing that diss made me want to hear a TI diss...he woulda said that and then actually carried out the whole verse with some dope rhymes

wayne said that one thing then reverted back to typical struggle bars

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Hearing that diss made me want to hear a TI diss...he woulda said that and then actually carried out the whole verse with some dope rhymes

wayne said that one thing then reverted back to typical struggle bars
This.

#freetip
30t6p3b.gif
dude is a moron tho, but still #freetip

Back
Top Bottom