Lil Wayne not giving AF at his deposition...UPDATE: New Vid

roll.gif

i'd act the same way if i was stupid rich.

You idiots. He is the plaintiff. He is the one asking for the assistance from these people. Are you too thick to realize this has nothing to do with him "keeping it real" and "not snitching". All he is doing is *****ing and moaning about a documentary that he gave the ok for and now is crying cause it is not to his liking. 

that **** was awesome. i love crazy depositions like that, unless i ever have to be apart of one that is then im ***** slapping the uncooperative mofo.

You idiots. He is the plaintiff. He is the one asking for the assistance from these people. Are you too thick to realize this has nothing to do with him "keeping it real" and "not snitching". All he is doing is *****ing and moaning about a documentary that he gave the ok for and now is crying cause it is not to his liking. 

No, you wouldn't have. You ain't got to lie.

prison? no.

jail? yes.

it's called contempt son, it was funny as hell but it was a legal proceeding and you can get yoked up by the judge in the legal sense for wasting his time.

Ricky don't even start. Aren't you in grad school? You are smarter than that.

Oh the irony. Of you co siging this wannabe hoodbooger for trying to act cool.Please tell me how I am trying to be a "badass" when I am just stating what is happening. Stop reaching

Last edited:
It was probably because it was going to expose him as the b***h a** wanna be he truly is

This is your respected shero....FYI RAP stands for Rhythm And Poetry.....Dude is a joke admired by jokes

Ricky don't even start. Aren't you in grad school? You are smarter than that.

Oh the irony. Of you co siging this wannabe hoodbooger for trying to act cool.Please tell me how I am trying to be a "badass" when I am just stating what is happening. Stop reaching
yes, i'm in grad school, but what does that have to do with anything?

you started out with "You idiots" ... for what reason? i have absolutely no knowledge of the law and this case that wayne is in, and good majority of the people who watched the video are like me.

there was no reason to name call... it just looks like an legal authority of some sort is asking Lil Wayne questions, and his responses are funny as they ooze with "eff you, i'm paid."

and yes... if he is a wannabe hoodbooger that tries to act cool, then he's doing it at a far higher success rate than folks who do it for free.

we can sit up here all day and say his music sucks, he's on one, or he's lame. at the end of the day, someone is giving him millions and he's getting crazy thick yambs. :lol:

I mean if the shoe fits wear it. It says  in the description what is going on. His answers are far from funny and are childish. If being ignorant is cool then I guess I am just not cool.

Haha some of those questions were pretty damn stupid that would have just led him into more in-depth questioning, but he really is a clown.

Do I approve of the way he handled things? Not really. Do I care though? Nah. But was I entertained? Extremely :rofl:

Im never happy in the court room either. However, theres a difference between not complying and completely having no respect for anybody or anything. I hate how some people get when they have money and power- like they're better than everybody else- they always forget: they're the fortunate ones. Any accident, mis-step, or medical issue could've left them right where they started or worse :smh:

qft

can't stand disrespectful people

I don't get why acting like scum can move Wayne up in anyone's books

People get annoyed by others all the time. Who acts like that? Not giving a **** has its limits.

There is a clear line between not cooperating with an opposing lawyer beyond what is legally required, and acting like disrespectful scum

Granted the video is funny, but in a "I can't believe people actually act like that" sort of way

His actions were deplorable, but I :lol: 'd at "You know he can't save you, right?"

Back
Top Bottom