Lil Wayne not giving AF at his deposition...UPDATE: New Vid

Dont think theres a case agains him and Y are so many people so mad in here?
laugh.gif
vid was funny to me though had me :Rollin
A 30 yr man with the mannerisms of a 9 yr that can't sit still is funny to you then roll on my friend.  But what can you expect from a grown man that intently laughs like a toddler
He really really needs to reevaluate himself.He is hitting 30 if not already 30 the way he acts and how he carries himself will slowly box him out of the game.Interviews are what alot of older artist bank off of .A great interview gets you more fans more respect and more interest. Rap is rhythm and poetry if he doesnt understand the poetry aspect of rap why is he doing it. I wouldnt be mad if Dude punched him out because he deserved it.This same dude tried to proclaim he is musician yet doesnt have interest in the music history of his city yet he made a rock album and a damb country song.A complete FOOL
Realist s**t right here

A true buffoon.

It's not a surprise that he's held in such high regard by so many Niketalkers.

]get money and get yambs ...
When it boils down to a primitive, animalistic level... yes... that's what its all about...
But tell me what you believe its about...

There is a lot more when it comes to primitive needs than just acquiring currency and procreation.

There is the need to be wanted, to be loved, to be respected, to be social, etc. Expression is also a deep desire. Furthermore, you have to understand that it's been a long time since our earliest ancestors walked the Earth and there has been many differences, both physiologically and socially.

And to the poster (cartune) saying that love and family is easily obtainable, that is such an ignorant comment to make. Just like how money and sex is difficult for you to obtain, it's easy for others. And for the rich and wealthy, I'm willing to bet some of them would give up all the riches in the world to be with the ones they love, to see their past relatives one last time, and to be able to live a simple life filled with friends, family, and love.

You idiots know nothing about the real world.

Last edited:
I been through depositions and yes very irritating experience.  But this dude putting his head down like some grade school kid is a shame and lame as hell.  Threatening dude like he's some OG with clout.  Dude is a b***h in his home town, and all that I'm gangsta s**t is bs the n***a never in the hood at least when he in LA or ATL.  I don't now how anybody could look pass or forget him and baby sharing intimate kisses
mean.gif
.  Dude was a lame when he started, and dude is a lame now.  Just because he dropped three good mixtapes he deserves a pass for being lame.  Not in my book sir.
What is the point of being in the hood if you don't have to? He made it out of the hood, why does he need to go back every time he goes somewhere? What is the point in ever doing better for yourself if you're going to go get back in the same situation? You're just a hater. That man made it, be happy for him. You don't know what it's like to be at that level and what it takes to sustain that level of success or what kind of sacrifices he may have had to make. 

Maybe you need to step back and re-evaluate your viewpoints because you just sound salty right now, calling this man a lame and you don't know him. People are going say they don't know who he is and that's cool cause just because you're from a certain area don't mean you're going to know everybody. He was a child when he got signed, how many of us had hundreds of friends at the age of 9 that we would remember or would remember us from that time today when we didn't really mess with each other? I'm sure he has his flaws as well all do, but you should re-evaluate. 

No where in that interview did he say he was an OG with clout, or that he was a gangsta or that he was in the hood so why even put that in your statement? Then you bring up him and Baby doin whatever they do. Just salty man. 

Like the great urban philosopher Sean Carter once said "Sensitive thugs, you all need hugs"

No where in that interview did he say he was an OG with clout, or that he was a gangsta or that he was in the hood so why even put that in your statement? Then you bring up him and Baby doin whatever they do. Just salty man. 
He didnt have to B, in all his songs he talks about Bs up **** down, Bloods this, 5 that. A lot of REAL Bloods see that as very disrespectful cause this clown didnt put any real work in the streets, theres dudes dying out there everyday for the **** he just "raps" about. Trust that him and baby both paid for their flag and only get a pass cause they got the guap to make dudes not murk them.

He didnt have to B, in all his songs he talks about Bs up **** down, Bloods this, 5 that. A lot of REAL Bloods see that as very disrespectful cause this clown didnt put any real work in the streets, theres dudes dying out there everyday for the **** he just "raps" about. Trust that him and baby both paid for their flag and only get a pass cause they got the guap to make dudes not murk them.
This thread is about his deposition, not his music. If you don't like his music, don't listen to it. No one is forcing you, if the Bloods have an issue with it, let them take care of it. Obviously it's not that big of a deal because most real bloods are in jail or dead anyway and these "bloods" running around these days are the same thing Wayne is.

Who cares how they got their affiliation? It's none of your business. It doesn't affect the day to day operations of your life. That's the problem, society sees these celebrities and think because they follow them on social networking and listen to their music and see them on TV that they know these people, you don't. Stop acting like you do, you don't know what he did or had to go through. Just because it wasn't on TV don't mean it didn't happen. Am I saying I believe he went through anything? No, but it's beside the point because regardless it's none of my damn business and relates nothing to the topic of his deposition. His deposition was not about his gang affiliation, neither does this thread title. 

Last edited:
Who cares how they got their affiliation? It's none of your business. It doesn't affect the day to day operations of your life. That's the problem, society sees these celebrities and think because they follow them on social networking and listen to their music and see them on TV that they know these people, you don't. Stop acting like you do, you don't know what he did or had to go through. Just because it wasn't on TV don't mean it didn't happen. Am I saying I believe he went through anything? No, but it's beside the point because regardless it's none of my damn business and relates nothing to the topic of his deposition. His deposition was not about his gang affiliation, neither does this thread title.
I never said I wasnt a fan of his music. Im just trying to tell you dude doesnt live that life that he raps about. And in the highlighted part, thats a 2 way street cause how you gonna rap about being a killa then kiss another man on the lips? Its whatever Im not trying to derail this thread, but you might want to hop off his **** cause you seem in love with him.

Last edited:
ehh, it wasnt that bad until he threatened opposing council

keep in mind (as far as i know) this is a civil lawsuit, i.e. dudes not facing jail time and it's highly likel the judge is some sort of administrative judge. I can guarantee if he was looking at time behind bars, and facing a criminal court judge, dude would have been a lot more quiet or cooperative.

in the words of a real rapper "don't you know bad boys move in silence and violence"

I never said I wasnt a fan of his music. Im just trying to tell you dude doesnt live that life that he raps about. And in the highlighted part, thats a 2 way street cause how you gonna rap about being a killa then kiss another man on the lips? Its whatever Im not trying to derail this thread, but you might want to hop off his **** cause you seem in love with him.
But, why are you even discussing the life he lives in his raps? This is about his deposition and him not giving a f in the deposition. It has nothing to do with me being on his **** or being in love with him because I honestly don't see how you gathered that other than my point is over your head. He didn't spit not one lyric or one rap in that deposition. Quite frankly a lot of what he was saying was "I don't know" or "I don't recall that", so how did anyone start talking about his music and the life he lived? 

the he cant save you in the real world line had him shook...... & we cant even see his face........

Last edited:
But, why are you even discussing the life he lives in his raps? This is about his deposition and him not giving a f in the deposition. It has nothing to do with me being on his **** or being in love with him because I honestly don't see how you gathered that other than my point is over your head. He didn't spit not one lyric or one rap in that deposition. Quite frankly a lot of what he was saying was "I don't know" or "I don't recall that", so how did anyone start talking about his music and the life he lived? 
Fam you told me if I dont like his music then I shouldn't listen to it? He is fake plain and simple, your gif was cute but nothing went over my head you just keep repeating yourself about the deposition. Its cool though your a fan of his, Im not.

Last edited:
I never said I wasnt a fan of his music.  Im just trying to tell you dude doesnt live that life that he raps about. And in the highlighted part, thats a 2 way street cause how you gonna rap about being a killa then kiss another man on the lips? Its whatever Im not trying to derail this thread, but you might want to hop off his **** cause you seem in love with him.
Fam you told me if I dont like his music then I shouldn't listen to it? He is fake plain and simple, your gif was cute but nothing went over my head you just keep repeating yourself about the deposition. Its cool though your a fan of his, Im not.
Make up your mind. That was more of an aside, I never said anything about my like or dislike for his music because that is not the point. I'm done talking about this.

:lol: I dunno why yall actin like what this dude does will affect any part of your life.

It was funny, relax.

At first I was like what kind of interview questions are these, then when I realized it was a deposition I was crackin up. Definitely not the route I would taken but do your thug thizzle lil wizzle

I'm not losing sleep over it (though this is the second time I'm entering the thread), but I just hate when people can't act with a little respect, even in annoying situations. Just makes me think there are probably people in this thread who are more deserving of money and role model status than someone like Lil Wayne.

Great post with the Pac vid... That's what I consider a "classy" way of handling the situation. The lawyer was asking him loaded and leading questions.

If you're smart, you'd take those biased and leading questions and make the lawyer look ridiculous for asking them (Pac) rather than act like a punk and threaten them (Wayne). Why not help yourself out at least

Judge: Was it your intention to get young black people to be violent towards police?

Pac: No.

Judge: Were you trying to provoke anybody to do anything in particular?

Pac: Yes.

Judge: Tell us what.

Pac: To THINK!

:smokin

the he cant save you in the real world line had him shook...... & we cant even see his face........

Get real >D.....the lawyer interviewing him was laughing throughout the whole interview. He couldn't take the miniature guy serious. There was a judge sitting right there, and wouldn't take that as a serious threat coming from mini wayne lol. When you look at the parallels of Pac's deposition and wayne's, it's sad where we're at as a society but more specifically and importantly a community for those who know what I'm talking about. Pac had a deposition alleging that his music inspired the killing of police. Whichever way you want to cut it, that's real ish. A deposition on Malcolm X could go along those very same lines with alleging that his speech inspired one to go out and kill a cop. You see the line of thinking and train of thought? When asked, Pac admits to having only smoked weed. More positivity. Now on the other hand, you have WAYNE suing a documentary about him that didn't even portray anything we didn't already know. He does drugs (not including weed in the drugs part :smokin), is full of himself and makes music that lacks in integrity and thought. The irrelevance in wayne's deposition is astounding. The importance of Pac's couldn't be more relevant. This couldn't be a better example of how we've dropped the ball, and much more lost we've become. And :x at those who think wayne's was cool or funny...."think....use your head."

my dude Pac used the word Iambic Pentameter in a courtroom
nthat.gif

thats one of those words u dont expect to hear outside of english class

Back
Top Bottom