:: Lil' Wayne - Prom Queen (Video) ::

not mad @ the fact that he is tryna be diverse but wat rocker do u know uses autotune?

not hating but at least wit kanye on da r&b tip u had t-pain who set precedence?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

If this reaches "Lolipop" status on the charts, I will give up music in general for 40 days.

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif

But it was nay before the video and my nay stands. still basura

dis N_ wayne got crimps in his head
indifferent.gif

on subject tho the video makes the song better b4 the vid i couldnt even listen to this song...what d'wayne carter has become i want no part of
smh.gif

Either they gonna eat this shhh up and wayne gonna do numbers or the album aint gon come out..

I personally think its not bad..

I don't doubt at all that Universal wouldn't want this to drop.

Why you ask? Not because it wouldn't sell, because trust, this will move 500,000 units the first week, white America has embraced Dwayne Carter. But thefact that the CD will be straight garbage will cause backlash in the hip-hop community, not so much amongst other artists, but you better believe DJ's aregonna blast him. Not just Rap DJ's either, but don't you dare think for one second any TRUE rock station (doesn't play All-American Rejects) isgoing to show this love.

And then, 18 months later when he's gonna drop TC4, it's gonna be a running joke that he's gonna make some music that people actually want tolisten to, instead of this talking over a rock beat %!$*%@*!. All he's doing is taking "party like a rockstar" and the "jim jones look"and going completely overboard. I talked to a dude whose in his camp, not just some dude "from his hood," and it ain't just the label whodon't want this to drop. He's pretty much flying solo on this one... why you think it got pushed back?

Matter of fact, let's call this what this is. This is a POP CD. SMH at the scenes of him "playing" the guitar.

Honestly, dude needs to include these as bonus tracks on The Carter 4. He drops that album, and he'll continue to be successful for another 5 years. If hedrops this Rebirth $@%@, it will be the beginning of the end for Mr. Carter.

This is the Wayne I'm used to seeing......Get off the Corner, GO DJ, Drop it Like It's Hot, Tha Block Is Hot, 500 Degreez era Wayne.....not this crap.
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's not a bad song...y'all hate for Wayne supersedes everything tho. If he wanna go left field, let him go left field. He "made it", now hehas the chance to try whatever he wants
laugh.gif
. If that was FOB or AmericanRejects with this song, nobody would care how bad it was. Wayne always had that energy; he's always been loud and animated...so I dont see Rock as astretch
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom