:: Lil' Wayne - Prom Queen (Video) ::

this video really goes with the song
which makes it kinda dope
i can somewhat stand the song

Y'all don't see the genius in this?

Prom season is approaching.

Dude might sell 5 mil this time out. Get used to this song now, Cuz it's going to be a long few months ahead of us...

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Y'all don't see the genius in this?

Prom season is approaching.

Dude might sell 5 mil this time out. Get used to this song now, Cuz it's going to be a long few months ahead of us...
I totally missed that. Been out of HS for a few years, forget that kind of stuff.

WOW. This garbage isn't gonna go anywhere
eyes.gif

even if prom season is approaching. i barely understood a word he said with that stupid auto-tune.

prom queen sounded like pulaaam beeam

I would respect it if he went totally out of his element but the autotune just makes it a little too corny for me.

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

my ninja WEZZY is gonna have music on lock for the next few more years.
I seen this *#% is already #16 on the charts and its gettin' play on urban radio. As a dude who's seen Weezy go from BG'z True Storyto now you gotta appreciate how far dude has come. I honeslty thought his career was over when he named and dropped 500 Degreez.

^ Wezzy drive its what makes him better than the rest he's non stop, just when ur ready to say " F wayne he suckS" he drops that HEAT!

thank god I haven't listened to the radio in a long time. This could really have put me into a bad mood a few times.

i cant hate on waynes grind. but this crap is whack. auto tune! sounds more constipated then anything.

The song/video isn't as bad as I thought...If the pop stations pick this up like lollipop, like someone mentioned earlier,dude gonna move units.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

my ninja WEZZY is gonna have music on lock for the next few more years.
I seen this *#% is already #16 on the charts and its gettin' play on urban radio. As a dude who's seen Weezy go from BG'z True Story to now you gotta appreciate how far dude has come. I honeslty thought his career was over when he named and dropped 500 Degreez.
Word...I've been listening to Wayne longer than any other artist in my life now that I think about it.

Lil wayne to be is wack, but I must admit he is doing his thing and making money anyway he can.

Back
Top Bottom