:: Lil' Wayne - Prom Queen (Video) ::

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by you big dummy

it actually isnt that bad..

It never was.

Niketalk just hates likes everything 'different'.
And different doesnt make it good
Sums up my thoughts.

You can defend Kanye's 808's because it was different, but with a purpose. This is just crap.

I laughed when I heard his voice. His overall voice is UGLY. It's OK when he's rapping, aslong as his lyrics make up for it. When he sings it sounds like a number of ungodly sounds mixed together.

You know what .................. %@%% it this %@#%+ Wayne ....... IN the beginning I was all %@%% it this aint rock but you know what when I look at this Ithink about 5 years ago you'd be lucky to see more than 2 black kids at a rock concert unless it was on some emo, death metal type steez ............ towhere dukes acting like they came out their moms womb with an AX strapped to their back and a mic in their hands
I really hope blows up .......... to bad there isn't anymore TRL to push this on

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I love it .

Surprised2Medium.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Mw2889

How do you from "Tha Mobb" to swagger jacking "Skater Boi"?

grin.gif
Thats as far back as u can go?
indifferent.gif
No, but try and tell me he wasn't at his beston C1 and C2... Or are you one of those people who pretends he was best in his HB days?

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

SMH at the scenes where they show him playing a guitar

laugh.gif

word son really believe he can play it.....................that got old quick

wayne is really tryna get that $$$$$$$$ this is not even the genre of music i know him for.

its crazy how this the same dude in fubu jerseys wearin soft toe reeboks, talkin about "drop it like its hot" "bling bling"

eek.gif

you got his regular weird natural Lil Wayne Voice.
Mixed with Autotune
Mixed with him singin with an accent or something.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*plays "Ridin and "Clear the Set"

i actually like this a lot better than when i heard it the first time.

i heard the song before,
someone actually asked me to play this at the club , i was like
indifferent.gif

i wonder what wayne from 99 would say if he saw himself now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

Matter of fact, let's call this what this is. This is a POP CD. SMH at the scenes of him "playing" the guitar.
He actually can play guitar. Mind you, he is not at the level of any major rock recording artist, but he can play.

That said, the track is still awful, and I don't even want to think about The Rebirth is going to sound like.

ive been jamming wayne for years now, and have been a fan of his through all the he makes too many songs, hes gay, he doesnt write his own ##@ talk, but this+$%! right here is just unexplainable

this song is TRASH

but i do agree that white girls will be"eating" this up

Originally Posted by True Blues

Originally Posted by doyung9

Matter of fact, let's call this what this is. This is a POP CD. SMH at the scenes of him "playing" the guitar.
He actually can play guitar. Mind you, he is not at the level of any major rock recording artist, but he can play.

That said, the track is still awful, and I don't even want to think about The Rebirth is going to sound like.
That's like saying the guy who knows that the basketball goes in the hoop at your local rec. center can "play basketball".

I keep hearing everyone say they can appreciate it this for what it is, that NT just hates on everything "different".

This **** ain't different! This **** is manufactured. You think he wrote the arrangement for that song? The dude wrote some WACK... WACK lyrics andhe's singing/talking them over a melody he probably had 0.5% his hand in creating.

What bothers me about this, is that for some people, alot of youth especially, have never given REAL rock music a listen ever. They just always assumed:

black people = listen to rap
white people = listen to rock

and then guys like Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke came onto the scene in recent years (forgive me Jon B, but you didn't have the mainstream appeal likeol' d*ck in a box Timberlake) and these guys really crossed the line between white "pop" artists and became true "r&b" artists.

And then now because the "rock star" phase is whats in, the first time people are gonna be exposed to "rock music" is this $*$@+#@!? Nope.I can't stand for it.

Because the next time I'm in the barber shop, I'm not about to argue with these morons that Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, and or even LimpBizkit are the same thing as THIS.

Can he? every live clip I see of him, he's definitely not playing. Maybe he plays at the level of my middle-school aged brother who started taking lessonsa couple months ago. To the people who say this isn't bad.. are y'all serious? I like Wayne just fine and this is one of the funniest/saddest thingsI've ever heard in my life. I'm hoping this CD is a form of governmental population control or something... Buy the CD and they stop you outside andoff you.

VIDEO IS REAL HOT and the song had to grow on me but I think the song is hot to
That Guitar Section is Stupid

the 1st video ive ever intentionally watched with the sound off(yes the song is that bad) in any event the 1st min or so didnt look bad

Back
Top Bottom