Liquor drunk or beer drunk??

liquor is quicker, but i have the tendency to over do it and break things, get sloppy, get arrested, say the wrong things, and black out......

It takes a lot of beer to get me drunk, but I have never blacked out, sorta been in control, and just feel on top of the world.....oh and gaming the breeziesseems like a breeze...sooo its beer drunk!

you?

Beer smells like piss....

Liquor
pimp.gif

I usually drink beer, but taking a piss every 10 minutes gets old...

...so liquor drunk it is. Knowing your limit ftw.

Liquor at first, because that first buzz and a little bit after has me feeling smoooottthh and right. After that, I just get....too drunk.

liquor drunk because i always feel like crap the next morning if i got beer drunk the previous night

Beer drunk has gotten me angry the last month or so...broke my shower and towel rack 2 weeks ago because of it.
Liquor drunk just puts me in a chill vibe and I'm cool and best friends with everyone
Liquor drunk >>>> beer drunk.

beer drunk is so much better.
beer drunk makes you fun and all that jazz
liquor drunk sometimes just makes you want to pass out

I prefer Liquor drunk more, but my liver can't handle as much now, so I'll settle for beer drunks. Occasionally, I'll get down on the Cognac,Tequila, or Scotch, when there is a special celebration.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

Put em up wrote:

Beer drunk is terrible the next day.

^cosign - had one 2 weeks ago...

liquor drunk ftw

For real? Liquor drunk keeps me in bed the next day but beer drunk...I can do all over again the next day. I think it progresses with age with beer...and thehard liqs just get old.

Back
Top Bottom