Liquor drunk or beer drunk??

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

how about just not getting drunk?
WOOT sig check!
grin.gif

when I was younger def liq drunk......but now since I really don't like drinkin any more ill choose beer drunk

Why do cats come in a thread that clearly talks about drinking, but yet they say "I don't drink"...so why the hell did you come in the threadfor?

Get your square as out then...

Whatever is available,
smokin.gif

Mixed drunk FTL
ohwell.gif

When I want to just chill with a buzz (bbq's, ballgames, etc.), beer.

When I want to get *+@%%* up, liquor.

When in Vegas, anything with alcohol
glasses.gif

my stomach feels full after a couple beers and its like I'm forcing it down after that plus liq gets the job done quicker so I'ma say liq drunk

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

For everyone saying it takes too many beers to get you drunk..

Try drinking beers that are 7% or more.
i don't control the cheap garbage dudes buy for their parties..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

For everyone saying it takes too many beers to get you drunk..

Try drinking beers that are 7% or more.
i don't control the cheap garbage dudes buy for their parties..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I been to enough keggers to be immune to drink whatever is free in highamounts.

Originally Posted by eight2one

what fun is that?
Ill never understand dudes who drink just to get drunk
it takes too much effort anyway. First time I drank (actually drank, not just tasting someones drink) I was like 13 and drank in the morning before even eatinganything, so I shouldve got intoxicated real quick, but 3 glasses of whiskey didnt touch me, it might as well have been kool-aid. I remember not liking thetaste though lol. Breakfast with my grandfather
roll.gif

Beer when I'm chillin and want to get a steady buzz and not do much. Liquor for pretty much any other occasion. I drink rum like water.

what fun is that?
it takes too much effort anyway. First time I drank (actually drank, not just tasting someones drink) I was like 13 and drank in the morning before even eating anything, so I shouldve got intoxicated real quick, but 3 glasses of whiskey didnt touch me, it might as well have been kool-aid. I remember not liking the taste though lol. Breakfast with my grandfather
roll.gif

want a cookie? nobody cares..........

what fun is that?
it takes too much effort anyway. First time I drank (actually drank, not just tasting someones drink) I was like 13 and drank in the morning before even eating anything, so I shouldve got intoxicated real quick, but 3 glasses of whiskey didnt touch me, it might as well have been kool-aid. I remember not liking the taste though lol. Breakfast with my grandfather
roll.gif
3 GLASSES of whiskey at age 13 on an empty stomach and it didn't "touch you"?

this one time I drank an entire keg by myself, snorted 10 lines of coke off a hookers %#* and was not phazed.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

what fun is that?
roll.gif
3 GLASSES of whiskey at age 13 on an empty stomach and it didn't "touch you"?

this one time I drank an entire keg by myself, snorted 10 lines of coke off a hookers %#* and was not phazed.
laugh.gif
If the edited obscenity is what I think it is.

Back
Top Bottom