Little Debbie's are made by the devil!!!!!!!!

The Strawberry Shortcakes are the best
pimp.gif

Always knew Little Debbie was associated with the Illuminati
smh.gif

Little_Debbie.gif

If you look at the picture its painfully obvious that people that buy the food are meant to replace Jesus with Little Debbie. The innocent hat on her head?Actually a halo.
Look below, you see the same halo on Jay-Z in his latest video

captureuxr.png

smh.gif
at everybody that continues to eat Little Debbie treats even when its been exposed that Little Debbie and Jay-z are working together to take over your mind.First your ears, then your stomach...Please tell all of your friends that eat Little Debbie treats. we need to let everyone know about this conspiracy

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

smh.gif

Little_Debbie.gif

If you look at the picture its painfully obvious that people that buy the food are meant to replace Jesus with Little Debbie. The innocent hat on her head? Actually a halo.

captureuxr.png

smh.gif
at everybody that continues to eat Little Debbie treats even when its been exposed that Little Debbie and Jay-z are working together to take over your mind. First your ears, then your stomach...Please tell all of your friends that eat Little Debbie treats. we need to let everyone know about this conspiracy

thats why i was eating a fudge round and listening to bp2 im going to hell
eek.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

smh.gif

Little_Debbie.gif

If you look at the picture its painfully obvious that people that buy the food are meant to replace Jesus with Little Debbie. The innocent hat on her head? Actually a halo.

captureuxr.png

smh.gif
at everybody that continues to eat Little Debbie treats even when its been exposed that Little Debbie and Jay-z are working together to take over your mind. First your ears, then your stomach...Please tell all of your friends that eat Little Debbie treats. we need to let everyone know about this conspiracy

thats why i was eating a fudge round and listening to bp2 im going to hell
eek.gif

eek.gif

Those Star Crunches are piff, put them in the microwave for like 6 seconds and they taste even better.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

20rqqh1.gif

pimp.gif
my favorite snack
AAAAYOOOOOOO...Aint know yall dudes was into that sorta stuff

myhandstank wrote:

How could something so small be so good
devil.gif

this is why
0d6ea39a27a943e5a61451ed2f9717d3.jpg

shortcake.gif

Used to like these but now the creme reminds me of the time I ran a red light but pulled out anyway
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom