Living on your own

haha I legit laughed
seriosuly my dude, no triple play
word. I mean 10K in house payments a month. NBA dudes dont spend that much...
Depends, I got a few homies in the NBA and the ones on their rookie contracts don't but the ones that sign 5 yr/80mil type deals def have larger mortgages than me.

Dude I was just looking at Craigslist last night out of curiosity and people in NYC looking for roommates asking between $1000 to $1500 is insane. These places were in Harlem, Bronx and Queens lol they're crazy.
this is the same **** IN DC too...well mainly anywhere off of Wisconsin and Connecticut Aves...not uncommon to see people asking for that much in Petworth, Shaw, Columbia Heights, and Petworth too...dat NW prices...

...MD suburbs are cheaper...not so much better in VA tho

Last edited:
No mortgage here. Paying about $950(at the least) a month over all.

Last edited:
this is the same **** IN DC too...well mainly anywhere off of Wisconsin and Connecticut Aves...not uncommon to see people asking for that much in Petworth, Shaw, Columbia Heights, and Petworth too...dat NW prices...

Best bet is to live in VA, but prices getting ignorant too. ITs like states just want you to move further down south or out west (but ain't no jobs there.)

I live on my own with no roommates. Here are my bills on a monthly basis.

Mortgage: $2100 (incl. property taxes)
Cable/Internet: $120
Water/Gas/Elec: $100-200 (depending on how much I use)
Security: $34
Community Fees: $12

Non-Housing Bills
Cell Phone: $58
Groceries: $300-400
Fuel: $250
Car: $610

2100 sq. ft. / 3 BR / 2.5 Bath / double attached garage
Canada

Last edited:

I ain't been in the dmv for a coo minute but look at Northern VA

Lol nah i mean u can take it however u want but both just offering a diff perspective. Both my houses are 4 bedrooms and close in sq footage too so that tells u how expensive LA is. Ain't even got into property taxes and maid/pool cleaning services yet. But, its a lot of pressure too, compared to back in the days when I was renting

Always wanted to ask who the **** are you. I see the bently and you now confirmed your taking showers in quarters word to Scrooge mcduck! What do you do ***** !

I ain't been in the dmv for a coo minute but look at Northern VA
actually you guys are probably right about VA. might be better because i hear its a lower income tax. that might save a decent amount...lord knows MD will take everything from a person
mean.gif

still prefer MD tho...just because i know the area and very easy for me to get around

Last edited:
Always wanted to ask who the **** are you. I see the bently and you now confirmed your taking showers in quarters word to Scrooge mcduck! What do you do ***** !
Just a 28 year old black man from the streets of Lakeview San Francisco that's been blessed enough to make it out and provide a good life for my 2 kids, family/friends and myself

nah just been asked and answered at least 3-4 times in the car thread, but I manage glamour models and own some small businesses like auto detailing, tanning salon, kennel etc. Not getting NBA or NFL check like some of the homies.

nah just been asked and answered at least 3-4 times in the car thread, but I manage glamour models and own some small businesses like auto detailing, tanning salon, kennel etc. Not getting NBA or NFL check like some of the homies.
casting couch :nerd:

actually you guys are probably right about VA. might be better because i hear its a lower income tax. that might save a decent amount...lord knows MD will take everything from a person :smh:

still prefer MD tho...just because i know the area and very easy for me to get around
I want to move to Alexandria but the average rent is like $1200 with no utilities. And the apartments are considerably smaller.

Feel like you get a better value on this side of the bridge but aint nothing left for me in MD outside of a handful of friends and family...

you running something similar to Taz's Angels? 
pimp.gif

812 Sq Ft
$659 rent
$50 water
$156 cable/internet
$20-$70 electricity depending on season
$40-$80 gas depending on season

Side note though I only have $84 left on my car, bout to pocket $389 a month :smokin

Man, hopefully some of yall incomes support your rent/mortage. Not leaving the home nest till I save well enough and have a steady job where i'm not living pay check to pay check to pay rent. Too many people our age leave too early and at the end of the month they don't have ANY money left to do anything

Man, hopefully some of yall incomes support your rent/mortage. Not leaving the home nest till I save well enough and have a steady job where i'm not living pay check to pay check to pay rent. Too many people our age leave too early and at the end of the month they don't have ANY money left to do anything

You sound bitter cuz your still at home with mommy.

you running something similar to Taz's Angels? 
pimp.gif

I KNEW that was coming as soon as I read dudes reply :lol:

Back
Top Bottom