Lloyd speaks on Kreayshawn using the "N" word. Hilarious.

indifferent.gif
 so being a robber makes the N-word ok?
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yo Cage I'm with you. I can't cosign this nasty chick but that beat + how she entered it WOOOOOO! (c) Ric Flair

So much white girl swag
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
...outside of her droppin' that word - I don't have a problem with the broad.

Em's been rappin' for years aint ever drop that +*!$ once (them "Benzino" tapes don't count)...
Man the crazy thing is V-Nasty can actually spit kinda decent. That Psycho %+*## track goes hard as hell. Literally listened to it the first time and was blown away when I saw she was a white chick. 
I know Em has been rapping for a long while without using it but honestly its only a matter of time.

PRwise I know its a bad look for Kreayshawn to keep running around with V-Nasty but I kinda hope she stays true to her crew and keeps V-Nasty around I feel like she will make an interesting Celeb/ Socialite....

I'm actually really surprised how big the WGMs following really is. I literally just heard of Kreayshawn like Wed, I am still kinda catching on to alot of what they are about, although they do have me convinced CA>NY just seems like things are more unified on that side and no one is hustling their +%@ off to be accepted......
How do your figure? I highly doubt that Em is gonna put out more than 3 more albums (if that) and why would he start sayin the N word all of a sudden?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yo Cage I'm with you. I can't cosign this nasty chick but that beat + how she entered it WOOOOOO! (c) Ric Flair

So much white girl swag
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Em's been rappin' for years aint ever drop that +*!$ once (them "Benzino" tapes don't count)...
Man the crazy thing is V-Nasty can actually spit kinda decent. That Psycho %+*## track goes hard as hell. Literally listened to it the first time and was blown away when I saw she was a white chick. 
I know Em has been rapping for a long while without using it but honestly its only a matter of time.

PRwise I know its a bad look for Kreayshawn to keep running around with V-Nasty but I kinda hope she stays true to her crew and keeps V-Nasty around I feel like she will make an interesting Celeb/ Socialite....

I'm actually really surprised how big the WGMs following really is. I literally just heard of Kreayshawn like Wed, I am still kinda catching on to alot of what they are about, although they do have me convinced CA>NY just seems like things are more unified on that side and no one is hustling their +%@ off to be accepted......
How do your figure? I highly doubt that Em is gonna put out more than 3 more albums (if that) and why would he start sayin the N word all of a sudden?

Originally Posted by carbon16

So much white girl swag
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nah brah, Em even said, he understands the severity of usin that word and even if given the pass to use it, he wouldn't. Principles.  These lil girls just think it's coo to say it so they use it like it's the word pasta or something.   

Originally Posted by carbon16

So much white girl swag
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Nah brah, Em even said, he understands the severity of usin that word and even if given the pass to use it, he wouldn't. Principles.  These lil girls just think it's coo to say it so they use it like it's the word pasta or something.   

Word. With all the crazy stuff Em use to say I HIGHLY doubt he'll use it now.
He's way more mature.

Word. With all the crazy stuff Em use to say I HIGHLY doubt he'll use it now.
He's way more mature.

Originally Posted by CriminalMinded

SMH brothas is slippin. How these $#*+$!! go unchecked?
real talk, i've noticed black people in Oakland/the Bay area are real funny style.. a lot of the %$+% they do wouldnt fly out east thats for sure. 

real talk, i've noticed black people in Oakland/the Bay area are real funny style.. a lot of the %$+% they do wouldnt fly out east thats for sure. 

Originally Posted by DT43

The Bay Area is weird. I don't know how they get down out there nor do I want to know.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Mista Fab is a washed up idiot. His excuse that V-Nasty is really mobbing and that its 2011 was a crock of !%#%.

All I know is that the WGM using the N Word out in Chicago and on the East Coast won't fly at all. Bottles will be thrown at the stage that's for damn sure.

Originally Posted by DT43

The Bay Area is weird. I don't know how they get down out there nor do I want to know.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Mista Fab is a washed up idiot. His excuse that V-Nasty is really mobbing and that its 2011 was a crock of !%#%.

All I know is that the WGM using the N Word out in Chicago and on the East Coast won't fly at all. Bottles will be thrown at the stage that's for damn sure.

This chick gettin' killed by association. Gettin' consistently asked about the N' word and it's not even her using it but that bird V-Nasty.

She gonna be the downfall of that movement if they keep puttin' her front and center.

This chick gettin' killed by association. Gettin' consistently asked about the N' word and it's not even her using it but that bird V-Nasty.

She gonna be the downfall of that movement if they keep puttin' her front and center.

Back
Top Bottom