|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Jackson would be good for short term until we find our solid core.

it would be a repeat of Golden State :lol:

As long as we dont hire fish, karl, rambis, or shaw im good

Knowing the history of the lakers though they will probably sign karl or mike woodson

dTzA8pA.gif

Safest, most reasonable hire is probably Puke.

Unless a miracle happens, Mitch and Jim are getting let go next summer and Phil is returning. Minus whale hire Puke at this point.

Damn, big day in Lakerland after tossing out Byron! Let's hope this coaching search isn't as messy as the past few, but I'm not expecting a miracle
laugh.gif
. I hope we can snag someone like Messina or Luke. Ollie would be clutch in the KD sweepstakes. 

I don't think Luke is leaving GS. If those reports about Kerr's back being true, there's a good chance that Warriors job will be Walton's sooner than later. Doubt Gundy would be hired because of Phil. So my guess would be Shaw, Rambis, or Messina. Obviously Messina is the only good coach there.

I like Messina. Very innovative. Lakers obviously like him and know a lot about him since they are the first team that hired him. Now he's on Pop's staff, which says a lot

[quote name="PMatic"]Unless a miracle happens, Mitch and Jim are getting let go next summer and Phil is returning. Minus whale hire Puke at this point.[/quote]Wait, what?

By who? Who lets them go? Aren't they at the top of the Laker pyramid?

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="blahzee"]Mike Brown deserves another chance.

:lol:
[/quote]My man :pimp:

:rofl:[/quote]Team Give Mike Brown A Chance! :lol: Good times, gooooooood times.

(The hell were we thinking? :nerd: :wow:)

IMO you only go after Ollie if you have assurances of KD. Not that I wouldn't take him regardless. I think he's a great coach, but I realllyyyyy want them to go after Luke.

I'm not really feeling the Ollie idea.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we all hoping for Ollie last year?
Not I. I was always skeptical just because he had Shabazz Napier carry him the year they won.

But I get it. Local kid, ties to Durant, successful at UCONN already.

[quote name="PMatic"]Unless a miracle happens, Mitch and Jim are getting let go next summer and Phil is returning. Minus whale hire Puke at this point.
Wait, what?

By who? Who lets them go? Aren't they at the top of the Laker pyramid?[/quote]
Mitch and Jim have next season to get the Lakers to "contend" (which means at least WCF) or else Jeanie can remove them.

We're still sure that Mitch and Jim are being fired if we don't go to playoffs next year?
That's been the message the last three years. They have to get back to contention per Jim and Jeanie.

And if Jim leaves, I'd imagine Mitch will go with him because he'll see the writing on the wall.

Last edited:
We're still sure that Mitch and Jim are being fired if we don't go to playoffs next year?

50/50

If they can provide big improvement, I think Jeanie let's it go, and doesn't bother.

If we are a 25 win team, then Jim likely steps away before she fires him. And who knows what happens with Mitch

It's easy to say this is what happens if so and so. But unless Jim steps away, don't think Jeanie fires him

Last edited:
If Phil's out there, I think she'll have a pretty itchy trigger finger. It would be really easy to justify, both to the fans and herself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom