|| LocK Dis Up ||

How Many Games Do You Project The Lakers Will Win This Season?

• 15-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 51-55

• 56-73

• They Will Break the NBA Record with 74+ Wins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not all in for Luke Walton, but like someone earlier mentioned Earl Watson got a job, and people gonna shun Luke? Yes I probably could have coached that Warriors team, but at the end of the day he didn't drop the ball, and he's well respected, I wouldn't mind Luke.

With that said, I think Ettore Messina is a better version of Blatt, i'd take him first.

Go Lakers!

I'm not all in for Luke Walton, but like someone earlier mentioned Earl Watson got a job, and people gonna shun Luke? Yes I probably could have coached that Warriors team, but at the end of the day he didn't drop the ball, and he's well respected, I wouldn't mind Luke.

With that said, I think Ettore Messina is a better version of Blatt, i'd take him first.

Go Lakers!
Thats the lowly Suns this is the Lakers 

Fish x D'Lo in the same locker room...they really want nobody to come here

fisher...

someone call back bryon
Byron-Scott.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl:

Whoever the coach is, assuming it's the right hire, needs to be given at least 4 years of stability to turn things around, no More coaching carousel

:rofl:

Whoever the coach is, assuming it's the right hire, needs to be given at least 4 years of stability to turn things around, no More coaching carousel
Needs to be given a five year contract to give security and stability to the coach and prospective free agents.

WHITE MALE
FAMOUS LAST NAME 

I think it has more to do with him showing he can keep the warriors intact and running smoothly when kerr was out than those two things.

Lets be honest here. In the nba the color of your skin matters not when you are a coach maybe if you are the celtics only

And more people kno bill walton for his wacky commentating than his play on court.

You are acting like bill walton was wilt, dr j, or magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom