LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

ultimate jinx, hahaha
“I want to give all of the credit to Jacque Vaughn and the Orlando Magic for putting us in position to get back to who we are,” Jackson said Friday after his team prepared for its attempt at starting the seven-game road trip with a sixth straight win. “No, in all seriousness, we took to the road with the mind-set that this was a business trip. We’ve taken one game at a time. We’ve defended. We’ve remained true to our identity. We’ve battled. We’ve competed. And we’re playing with extreme confidence.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/warriors/2012/12/14/gs-warriors-friday-shootaround-thank-you-orlando/

This team is showing us a lot. Going 6-1 on the longest road trip we have and beating these playoff caliber teams proves that we are going to be competitive all year.

You guys sold on Steph yet? Told you guys man, hes here.

Last edited:
Dat 6/20 shooting :x...I'm not going to nitpick about that, but I'll reserve judgment till the end of the year.

So far, I like what I see.

Beat the #(&$* outta the Hawks. Great road trip. :nthat:

Lee playing the best ball in his career right now
Yes, I agree with that.  His starting to earn that contract.  He keeps this up, and the Warriors keep winning.  I can see him making the All-Star team as a reserve.

Last edited:
.... Since a lot of you (myself included) think David Lee is just a stat machine and doesn't significantly impact the game, isn't now the time to start floating his name around the league to see what he'll fetch? 

I know there's 0% chance of this happening but Lee's value is at an all-time high.  Would love to have Kevin Love continue to take shots at his organization so we can swindle something with Minnesota.

Also, no draft picks this year.  Ugh.

.... Since a lot of you (myself included) think David Lee is just a stat machine and doesn't significantly impact the game, isn't now the time to start floating his name around the league to see what he'll fetch? 

I know there's 0% chance of this happening but Lee's value is at an all-time high.  Would love to have Kevin Love continue to take shots at his organization so we can swindle something with Minnesota.

Also, no draft picks this year.  Ugh.

COSIGN 100%. Empty stats and getting abused on defense is not something I like from a "key player."

Not saying their equal, Love is obviously better, but he puts up numbers on a bad team too. He doesn't play defense, and it's clear that Rubio is way more important than he is to the Wolves. That being said, I'd take Love over Lee, but Minnesota would never do that trade.

Back
Top Bottom