LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

HOU from downtown... 
sick.gif

Can anybody tell me why Bob Fitzgerald isn't calling games anymore? I like Tim Roye a lot more, but just wondering why?

Thanks! I like Tim Roye and Barnett, I don't know if i'm in the minority here or not...

You're not the only one.
I like it but the fact that it's also a radio broadcast takes away from the game since it's being televised but still being announced like it's on the radio. Roye talks a bit fast for a TV commentary due to that.

I had a bad feeling that if we didn't get the win in Houston this short trip could go south immediately.

My disdain for Bob's announcing is well documented in these parts but if he's dealing w a personal matter that's too bad.

Havent caught Tolbert do a game yet but would like to. Radio broadcast while watching works for me...somewhat like baseball.

I knew we weren't gonna beat OKC especially since they're at home. I don't understand why Jackson was so quick to give in in the Rockets game. Yes we were trailing by 20 + pts but the bench played well and cut it to 16 or 18 with 10 minutes to play in the 4th... The starters were taken out with 4 minutes left to play in the 3rd. Jackson didn't budge and I was mad that he gave up when there was almost a full quarter to play... We all know they're just gonna try and beat the record so let them shoot contested 3s and just grab the boards. :smh:

Perfect spot for us to get handled the way we did. Jack out, revenge game at home for OKC, back to back for the dubs, loss of sleep, etc. They covered the spread easily but unfortunately for me I don't bet on my teams unless they're terrible and playoffs are out of the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom