LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

This team really is for real. I havent been on the ride as long as a lot of you, but if I'm this excited to see this I can only imagine how you guys feel.

FINALLY...were doing it the right way too. I hate how it took so long for the Warriors to manage a draft correctly, but the day is finally here. Good *** core.. I can be a proud warrior fan ONCE AGAIN!

The Warriors beat the Heat on the road. On a Draymond Green bucket.

Maybe the Mayans are right.
nerd.gif

Didn't get to watch it, but did not expect this one bit. :pimp: :pimp:

Great win. What is so great about this is we don't even have Bogut back yet, and we're playing this well.:smokin

:pimp: Just got back from the bar...still in shock. Is this THE Warriors??!? I didn't want to get too excited so far because I felt like they have had an easy schedule but this win was pretty damn legit! Loving this depth. January will be our test but so far it's looking real good.

Unreal, unreal.

5-0 this road trip so far...Winning games we should and winning games we shouldn't, definitely feels right to be excited.

Dland, you still jumping ship? :tongue:

Unreal, unreal.

5-0 this road trip so far...Winning games we should and winning games we shouldn't, definitely feels right to be excited.

Dland, you still jumping ship? :tongue:

I am starting to believe this is actually a good team. I love the depth. Our rookies are playing at a very high level too. Makes for a good team.

And for the record, I was never "jumping ship." At first I just didnt buy that we were actually good. I thought we would finish as an 8-10 seed, and not have a first round pick. I was of the belief (and still sort of am), that a 1st round pick would be more valuable to this team than getting stomped in the first round. But who knows, if this keeps up, we might not be a 7 or 8 seed after all.

I still dont think that, in spite of our recent success, this team can keep improving over the next couple years to challenge for a title. I think this team has a ceiling, and it isnt really that high. The only way we could challenge for a title is if someone that we already have (Klay, Curry, Harrison) somehow turns into an elite player. Our ultimate goal is to win a title, and I just dont see that being realistic in the next 5 years.

But right now, I am just enjoying the ride. Tonight was one hell of a game. Really fun to watch!!

Wednesday, Deccember 12, 2012, in Miami. The Golden State Warrors defeated the Miami Heat 97-95. NBA

I was hoping this team did well and made some progress this season, but I never expected them to be balling out like this. :wow:

It will be interesting to see if they can keep this up

Back
Top Bottom