LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

David Lee is a damn beast for real. His shooting and passing have been off the charts this year. I'm shocked when he misses a mid range shot. I'm proud of the crowd their chanting MVP for him. He's definitely the MVP for our team. Dude just makes it happen.
Hella jealous I wasn't at this game when I saw my boy KENNY the JET in attendance!
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!
pimp.gif

Good W tonight. Loudest I've heard Oracle the past couple seasons. Bay Area fans definitely show up when the teams playing well.

Any of yall follow Andre Drummond? Really wanted GSW to copp, but I aint too mad since Festus Ezeli came at 30. But Damn, Dre is a straight BEAST on the glass and defensive end. Wouldve loved to have him protecting our rim.

From ESPN.com:

Griffin twisted in the air and landed hard on his right shoulder and head when Ezeli reached in on his arms. After officials reviewed video replays, they called a flagrant 1 foul against Ezeli, which might have been Jackson's only complaint all game.

"He's a great actor," Jackson said. "I've seen those Kia commercials."

:smokin

Any of yall follow Andre Drummond? Really wanted GSW to copp, but I aint too mad since Festus Ezeli came at 30. But Damn, Dre is a straight BEAST on the glass and defensive end. Wouldve loved to have him protecting our rim.
If I had been drafting for the warriors, we'd have Monroe and Drummond. Even though he's a huskie, he's a helluva an athlete.

From ESPN.com:

Griffin twisted in the air and landed hard on his right shoulder and head when Ezeli reached in on his arms. After officials reviewed video replays, they called a flagrant 1 foul against Ezeli, which might have been Jackson's only complaint all game.

"He's a great actor," Jackson said. "I've seen those Kia commercials."

:smokin
I'll applaud Jackson...Just this once >D...

Headed to my first game this yr next Weds against the Grizz...super stoked
2nd game for me. Got tix as a bday gift
pimp.gif

Cool story bro of the week: Few weeks ago, I was coming home from New Orleans and noticed Peter Gruber was on my same flight, flying coach. Thats all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom