LOCK. GO TO OFFSEASON THREAD.

great game but would've been better with the win. smh at losing your man on the switch on the last Spurs play.

Very heartbreaking loss, but it's not the end of the world. The Warriors were bound to lose one like this given what happened in the Denver series, and also a few games during the regular season, where they blew big leads and got away with it. They just have to know that's not going to work against a team like the Spurs. This game, it bit them in the ***.

If anything this game also shows the W's can compete with the Spurs. It all depends on how they respond from such a demoralizing loss. They just can't be deflated in game 2 and have to play the way they did to get the lead. I still feel they can take this series. Tough loss, but as I mentioned earlier, this type of loss was bound to come.

If anything this game also shows the W's can compete with the Spurs. It all depends on how they respond from such a demoralizing loss. They just can't be deflated in game 2 and have to play the way they did to get the lead. I still feel they can take this series. Tough loss, but as I mentioned earlier, this type of loss was bound to come.

Agreed. I was afraid of playing in San Antonio but this game showed we can be in it. But can Steph drop 40 each game in SA? I don't know ..

Would've liked this one, didn't expect it, but still.

This was mindblowing. As happy as I am with the Spurs win I am absolutely disgusted with how the Warriors threw this one away. The title of this thread speaks the truth I am distraught, I cant even describe the mix of thoughts and emotions I have right now.
There was no doubt in my mind about this. This was a good experience for them in the long run. They will finally address some glaring issues with their play in late minutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom