LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by DLo13

Did I hear somebody was taking avy requests?
nerd.gif

the way Can't Reid moves with the pill. I'd love to see him get a couple of touches on O as a slot back or a catching a couple of screens

Originally Posted by The Wizard

the way Can't Reid moves with the pill. I'd love to see him get a couple of touches on O as a slot back or a catching a couple of screens
pimp.gif

Reid had plays last year, but Jimbo wasn't allowed to run it. Namely in the UF game.

Still wishewoulda learned to Reid at UGA...kills me that he and Eric Berry didnt come to Athens.

Gunna I need a Washaun/King vs GaTech avy
eek.gif
 We Run This State!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im baby sittin ttomorrow so I'll make u a Cant reid avy, just tell me what part
1:00-1:02 , 1:29-1:31 (The hit before the screen splits) and :04-:05 (Where the name is coming in. If that makes it to big, just get the still @ :06)

White border, no tag.

If that don't look right, just say *+## it and do :02-:07
laugh.gif

Just saw that Mark Herzlich broke his foot
smh.gif
smh.gif
He says he'll be back for the opener though. I'll def be pulling for him.

I know this ain't the topic (Where's the ROBB Report?
nerd.gif
), but Gunna, you gotta find the replay of Young Hibachi stiff arming the kicker on his KR TD that got called back tonight. I'm dying.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Lane Kiffin is the cover story for new issue of Men’s Journal. Kiffin, who is in his first year as coach at Southern California, talks about a variety of topics in the piece called “Crunch Time for Boy Wonder.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Jimbo already said that G5 and LJ will get some touches on Offense.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Even though I don't think UGA, Auburn, or Oregon St. should be behind UNC and/or Arkansas...
Why?

Arkansas has Mallet, but other then that I see nothing special...Of course I can be wrong but I just feel UGA & Auburn will have better seasons...

We shall see week 3 when Arky comes to Athens..
Best receiving corpsin the nation isin Fayetteville, AR and the defense should be improved.

This man is returning to continue what he did last season

sick.gif

I don't see the UGA game being as close as it was last year, Mallett will be better, along with emerging playmakers on offense (R.Wingo Jr/C.Hamilton) and defense (R.Crim, D.Winston, B.Jones). Auburn will getbeat just as they did last season, Cam Newton won'tmakeTHAT big of a difference.

Watchedthis Razorbackteam all spring andthis fall,look a lot better than last year, especially on defense.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I don't see the UGA game being as close as it was last year, Mallett will be better, along with emerging playmakers on offense (R.Wingo Jr/C.Hamilton) and defense (R.Crim, D.Winston, B.Jones). Auburn will get�beat just as they did last season, Cam Newton won't�make�THAT big of a difference.

Watched�this Razorback�team all spring and�this fall,�look a lot better than last year, especially on defense.
pimp.gif

��
You are saying that as if yall won the game last year at home.  I think it will be a tough game no doubt but I have no reason to believe that we won't be able to win that game at home.  Who is going to stop AJ?  Half the AJ highlight tape that was posted pages back was against Arkansas
laugh.gif
.  Plus we are gonna be more balanced for this game.  We got the two headed monster in the backfield
pimp.gif

Speed speed speed
pimp.gif

Too back that bum *!% Deonte' Thompson still can't catch a pass if his life depended on it.

First time not having student tickets
frown.gif
...Luckily my girl does though, will be at the LSU game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by dreClark

Can't Reid
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need me an avy off that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
seriously, if that video doesnt get u amped, I cant %##+ with u

You ain't never lied.
pimp.gif

I feel the same way about the Tashard Choice speech video. If that @%** doesn't hit you, well then, you don't know jack about sports, the team, and competition or you just dead.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Speed speed speed
pimp.gif

Too back that bum *!% Deonte' Thompson still can't catch a pass if his life depended on it.

First time not having student tickets
frown.gif
...Luckily my girl does though, will be at the LSU game
pimp.gif

How does that work down there Mamba?  This is my first year without student tickets at UGA since I graduated but I still got folk up there though.  They changed the system so I can't buy a student ticket and use my old ID to get in anymore.  They put tickets on the student ids now.  I will probably still end up going to a game or two though.

Well down here the student tickets are different from the regular admission ticket so all you have to have is a Gator ID and they scan the ticket at the gate to make sure it's not counterfeit and you are good to go. Most of the time it doesn't even have to be your ID just flash the Gator 1 and you're into the Swamp.

Sounds like our old system.  They changed it because people were buying tickets and flipping them on facebook to students who wanted to bring friends who didint go to UGA and just others who wasn't able to get season tickets.

Sounds like Elliot Porter has found his final home at Kentucky.

After his three trips to Kentucky, Oregon, and Texas A&M, he apparently ended up with nothing but three more greyshirt offers from each of those schools. He was supposedly leaning towards TAMU at that point, but UK ended up finding an additional scholarship and spot on their 105-man roster for him.

That's gotta be such of a tough situation, especially for a kid from Louisiana (with the whole LSU ordeal).

Back
Top Bottom