LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

frown.gif
 RIP K. Berry

I gota question:

Exactly How important is a training table? And how outdated was ND without one?

Well, some of These morons speak of it as if it was holding us back from winning national titles.

I'm like, how difficult is it to eat right on your own? Is it that big of a deal? I'm seriously not in the know with stuff like that.

There were significant weight losses from August to the end of the year, like 20 lbs up front to a man last year. Still implementing this i dont see it changing much. S&C program needed to be overhauled to begin with.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Well, some of These morons speak of it as if it was holding us back from winning national titles.

I'm like, how difficult is it to eat right on your own? Is it that big of a deal? I'm seriously not in the know with stuff like that.

There were significant weight losses from August to the end of the year, like 20 lbs up front to a man last year. Still implementing this i dont see it changing much. S&C program needed to be overhauled to begin with.
hey whatever works...

I will say Guys have to eat right tho, and that would help

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Same thing is going on @ FSU.

Prior coaches didn't take advantage of the nutritionists. Kids were eating whatever, whenever. Did not eat right at all.

Whole S&C/Nutrition staff has been overhauled and differences are very noticeable even in this short period of time.

Yeah, ND fans have treated this thing as, 'We got the table, all is solved'

there is/was much more needed throughout the program than that from what I could guess. Early word is 'Camp Kelly' is attempting to take care of and make notice of all these issues.

Not much publicized yet except for Mike Floyd going from 232 down to 216.

A. No matter how often if happens, it's hard for me to stomach the fact that there are people that are mentally weak enough to kill someone over something as trivial as a *#@+%@% broad. That's just downright disappointing, no matter how or why it happened.

B. Notre Dame didn't have a training table in place under Weis? Dunno why that would surprise me, but it would...even as a sophomore, getting drunk at least 3 nights of the week, I was still eating chicken breasts and vegetables, steaks and potatoes, and all of the "healthy" and "right" stuff. It surprises me that a D1 athlete couldn't do the same or better.

Enlarged heart sidelines former Wayne, OSU star Freeman
Former Ohio St lb'er marcus freeman was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and is done playing football but apparently he'll now be an undergrad on the coaching staff and is 3 classes away from his masters
pimp.gif

Also everyone's favorite florida linebacker etienne sabino will more than likely be the 3rd starter at lb'er.
Tyler Moeller also starting alongside Jermale Hines at safety is the word..

Vinny Smith tearing his ACL really opened up the RB race for Michigan. Looks like Michael Shaw and Michael Cox are both doing quite a bit to earn the coaches trust. Internet favorite Fitzgerald Toussaint has a little bit of fumbilitis and runs too upright for him to be deemed the number 1.

Darryl Stonum looking to become more of a WR than just a KR. Has been the best WR and hopefully he will provide a deep threat. Hemmingway and Stokes are nursing some injuries so they aren't going and all the EE WRs are having trouble holding onto the ball.

Slot position looks to be fierce with comp. Roundtree, Odoms, Gallon, Grady and TRobinson are all having good springs. Looks like they are trying to get 2 of them on the field instead of the TEs who are really starting to lose the coaches faith with poor blocking and bad hands.

OL, LBs and secondary will probably not be decided until a few weeks before kickoff. Good comp but not many are standing out. Schilling, Molk and Omameh are more than likely locks on the OL with the 2 OT spots playing musical chairs into the fall IMO. Ezeh and Mouton and Roh will probably be the starters but the Ezeh and Mouton playing basura again will get them yanked for good IMO. JT Floyd and Troy Woolfolk will more than likely start in the secondary and possibly JT Turner if he catches on as hoped. Wished Emilien could stay healthy and grab a spot but looks like he is out for a while. Cam Gordon could be a wildcard for the deep safety spot.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

When did Thompson sign a Loi with the vols? And i thought jc players didn't sign loi?
he signed in January
he was an early enrollee

and I think the problem is Cincy is on Vols sched in 2011 ... I know Dooley said he aint releasing any players to go to teams that are on our schedules

Originally Posted by IYE2

Enlarged heart sidelines former Wayne, OSU star Freeman
Former Ohio St lb'er marcus freeman was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and is done playing football but apparently he'll now be an undergrad on the coaching staff and is 3 classes away from his masters
pimp.gif

Also everyone's favorite florida linebacker etienne sabino will more than likely be the 3rd starter at lb'er.
Tyler Moeller also starting alongside Jermale Hines at safety is the word..
Huh, didn't even know Moeller was clear to play, and thought he'd start at the star with OJ (ay!) alongside Hines back deep. Will be interesting to see who wins the 3rdLB/star position.

Brennan Beyer was at Michigans practice again today 4 of 6 so far on the year for him. He is about 6-5 225lbs and they really think he is a Craig Roh type player. Crazy motor and a knack for getting in the backfield. Hopefully he ends this soon and commits to Michigan. I would assume he and Anthony Zettel would commit sometime around the spring game or before the summer.

Big weekend for A&M... Got a commit from Nathan Gutekunst today and have Anthony Wallace, Ladarius Brown, Brandon Williams (BU commit) and Jalen Brown on campus tomorrow...

Will be interesting to see if Cedric Reed pulls the trigger on UT this weekend... Supposedly his dad loves A&M because it's close and he could make it to every game, but we've heard that song and dance before with parents favoring the Aggies (Shaun Lewis, Corey Nelson)...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

When did Thompson sign a Loi with the vols? And i thought jc players didn't sign loi?
he signed in January
he was an early enrollee

and I think the problem is Cincy is on Vols sched in 2011 ... I know Dooley said he aint releasing any players to go to teams that are on our schedules

what kinda suck fhit is that? So you can steal Da'Bum Rogers from the school that praises your family but can't let a kid go that no longer wants to play for you because he wants to go to a team that you're playing against NEXT season (when he'll prolly be in the L) from another conference?

uhhh every school has the same policy. where you been?

and I dunno if you know but Tenn aint got to release him, they tell you when u sign a LOI that if a coach change this contract is still binding. its in the paperwork and its on the NCAA website.

Back
Top Bottom