LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

them boys bout it!
smh.gif
laugh.gif

it was D-mo, Matt Milton, Darren Myles (again) Montori Hughes and Da'rick rogers. all are in custody.

Bar room brawls ending up in arrests...
smh.gif
tennessee football aint what it used to be or this gets swept under the rug. #realtalk
Most the players here are some lames anyway...

Originally Posted by DLo13

They’re on a first-name basis with my husband (and co-owner), and theyget VIP status, which means they pay no cover at the door.

You think this becomes an issue with the NCAA?  You know UGA or Bama saw this statement and are ready to pounce.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ok so now Da'rick is charged with resisting arrest

Darren Myles is being charged with assault on off duty cop and assaulting a cop, resisting arrest, evading arrest, disorderly conduct ... son is going to get his %$* whuppped in interrogation
laugh.gif

everyone else was questioned and released.

Look for Darren Myles to be playing at UT-Chattanooga or La Tech

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by DLo13

They’re on a first-name basis with my husband (and co-owner), and theyget VIP status, which means they pay no cover at the door.
You think this becomes an issue with the NCAA?  You know UGA or Bama saw this statement and are ready to pounce.

I guarantee you UGA bars got this same thing going on so they probably have no room to talk.

I can't re-post them from the BB, but Deadspin posted some pictures of Da'Rick with some fat chick...
laugh.gif

Where's Lacey?
nerd.gif

Da'rick got crazy pics on facebook.... Ive seen them posted LMAO holding bottles of Mikes Lemonade LMAO

btw Da'rick's chargers were dropped. *andrew Jones laugh*

Noooooooooooooo............

All them Becky's out UT and he *#%!!*$ with Billy Bob from "Varsity Blues"

I'm sure the awesome jawsome is A1 but damn, never get caught in pics w/ the moo cows!

He must have been FAAAADDDDEEEDDDD
laugh.gif

Seantrel Henderson Will Attend Miami
By THAYER EVANS
Published: July 9, 2010
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
RECOMMEND
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
REPRINTS

Seantrel Henderson, a prized offensive lineman considered by most analysts to be the nation’s top high school football recruit, and his father, Sean, said on Friday afternoon that he would attend the University of Miami in the fall.

Julia Robinson for The New York Times
Henderson had been recruited by just about every major college football program in the country.

Interviews, insight and analysis from The Times on the competition and culture of college football.
Go to The Quad Blog
Division I-A

This Week?s Games
A.P. and Coaches? Polls
Scores: Top 25 | All Div. I-A
Conference Standings
All Div. I-A Teams
Division I-AA

Scores | Teams | Polls
Henderson’s announcement came just three days after Southern California released him from his letter of intent and is a recruiting coup for Miami Coach Randy Shannon.

Henderson is a 6-foot-8, 340-pound left tackle from Cretin-Derham Hall High School in St. Paul, Minn. and had been recruited by just about every major college football program in the country. Immediately, he becomes the prize of a Hurricanes recruiting class that had already been ranked No. 14 by Scout.com and No. 16 by Rivals.com.

His decision is the culmination of an unusual recruiting process.

In February, after announcing his decision to attend U.S.C., Henderson postponed signing his letter of intent until U.S.C. officials had appeared before an N.C.A.A. infractions committee.

Henderson said that he signed the letter only after Lane Kiffin, the first-year U.S.C. coach, had assured him and his family not to be worried about possible penalties from the investigation, which centered on improper benefits given to the star tailback Reggie Bush. But last month, the Trojans were hit with a two-year bowl ban, four years’ probation and loss of scholarships.

After the sanctions were announced, Henderson didn’t report to U.S.C. and was instead given his release from the Trojans.

He will arrive at Miami on Aug. 3 and is already academically eligible for the upcoming season, Sean Henderson said.

SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT
REPRINTS
Times Reader 2.0: Daily delivery of The Times - straight to your computer.

pimp.gif
Great 24 hours for Miami....

Teddy B is a 5star on scout now.

Son, if u see any fat +%#%$*$ hangin around any football player, u awwwllready know the jawsome is heart stopping.

We had a trainer "Big Joan" LMAOOOOO smh unreal!

son She did it ALL!!!!!! Most the #%%* I refused to partake in LMAO!

btw Teddy B = best QB in the country

Son, if u see any fat +%#%$*$ hangin around any football player, u awwwllready know the jawsome is heart stopping.

How big was "Big Joan" lol
roll.gif
...now every Saturday Gunna's going to have me scanning the sidelines looking
at all the trainers in a completely different way. Haha!

The way hunny bunny got her mouth in that 2nd pic you know her topping off game is 2nd to none!!!!!

jay2.gif

dead.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

How big was "Big Joan" lol
roll.gif
...now every Saturday Gunna's going to have me scanning the sidelines looking
at all the trainers in a completely different way. Haha!

The way hunny bunny got her mouth in that 2nd pic you know her topping off game is 2nd to none!!!!!
laugh.gif
she was as big as Tank Abbott
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yes, The female trainers and equipment girls are serious with the Schhhhhmop game all across the nation ...

there was another chick who helped wit hthe Film, and we used to call KB (kat Burgular) cus of how adept she was  at climbin in & out of  apartment  & Dorm windows.
%%*%+% used to not let her use the front door so she wouldnt be seen
laugh.gif

Mannnn, I got enough stories to write a Book.
smh.gif

Marlon Walls , suspended indefinitely
Greg King suspended indefinitely

Darren Myles Kicked off the squad.

Dooley cut short his vacation with his family
smh.gif

statement was like, Ive said we need to change the culture here, and we do that by education discipline, and support. This program will be represented with class and dignity.

cops are sayign da'rick & Matt Milton tried to break up fight.

apparantly, this dude 
12778717_BG5.jpg

musta felt some kinda way or felt he shoulda made the team or somethin (
laugh.gif
) I think he was on  that bout it juice pretty tough cus he ran up to Montori Hughes and swung on him. Montori is like 6'5 320 and our best DL. rest is history

Originally Posted by dreClark

Noooooooooooooo............

All them Becky's out UT and he *#%!!*$ with Billy Bob from "Varsity Blues"

I'm sure the awesome jawsome is A1 but damn, never get caught in pics w/ the moo cows!
laugh.gif

son She did it ALL!!!!!! Most the #%%* I refused to partake in LMAO!
Riiiiiight

statement was like, Ive said we need to change the culture here, and we do that by education discipline, and support. This program will be represented with class and dignity.
moz-screenshot-1.png

UGA fans got so much hate in their blood
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]
Da'Rick

-
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
UGAbiggestfan [img]http://sports.cbsimg.net/mcc/authors/logo/164859/100[/img]

Level:Superstar
Since:Dec 1, 2007
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
July 9, 2010 7:11 pm

Score: 151

Log-in to rate:

[/td] [/tr][tr][td] It's funny how Tennessee's top recruit, Da'Rick Rogers, has not been punished at all.  I am sure UT fans will kill me on this post, but after I saw pictures of him posing with Wayfarer glasses in Glamour Shots pictures before his signing I realized he was not UGA material.  Also, have you seen the pictures posted today of Da'Rick drinking booze with an Omega Moo sorority member?  I think that she weighs a minimum of 560.  You guys can deal with him in much the same way you had to deal with Nu'Keese Richardson.  Also, why do you guys recruit so many guys with unnecessary apostrophes in their names?  Just a thought.[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom