lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Guys, guys, guys...maybe he'll actually die in prison?
There's always that to look forward to, so this thread might not be a total failure, only a warm-up until the inevitable stabbing.
Dudes can dream, though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

thread looks like it was epic not about to go through 18 pages though
aware the unaware
cliffs please

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- guy B who called out other guy A over 70 dollars, got him fired somehow (missed that one) says guy A is dead.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- ksteezy hate throughout the entire thing. they looked for the first opportunity too. no idea why cats hate this dude. sensitives. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- come to find out he's not dead at all, just in jail.[/color]

Originally Posted by MonStar1

There's always that to look forward to, so this thread might not be a total failure, only a warm-up until the inevitable stabbing.
Dudes can dream, though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so let me get this straight.....now is cool to wish death upon him since hes alive, but once he dies is back to, "damb fam Dave was a cool dude, ksteezy you are such a jerk for even questioning what happened" 
wait WUT?....is that really how NT rolls?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by polorico

I really thought dude passed away

4 or 5 of his homeboys said he killed him self , my mom got a call from a lady in NY saying he had passed.

I guess dudes really did not like him that much...

either way sad sad situation.

Even if he did die you're a %$+@!$# hypocritical scumbag.  You're making threads, calling out a dude you was sposed to be fam with, then you wanna be the first to post his rip thread like a punk $*% cornball.
Had to speed it up for this one, super excited.  Although I'm sure this will be locked soon
30t6p3b.gif

ornmunchmj.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

aware the unaware
cliffs please

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- guy B who called out other guy A over 70 dollars, got him fired somehow (missed that one) says guy A is dead.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- ksteezy hate throughout the entire thing. they looked for the first opportunity too. no idea why cats hate this dude. sensitives. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- come to find out he's not dead at all, just in jail.[/color]

wassup with everyone saying depression and suicide on the first page though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

aware the unaware
cliffs please

laugh.gif

wassup with everyone saying depression and suicide on the first page though
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]supposedly his peoples say the cat is a bit mental and/or suffers from depression. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the only thing i know for sure is dude had something like 3000 posts in 2 months. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this thread is just wow though.[/color]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes can dream, though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so let me get this straight.....now is cool to wish death upon him since hes alive, but once he dies is back to, "damb fam Dave was a cool dude, ksteezy you are such a jerk for even questioning what happened" 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]my true question is... since you are sticking to your story...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you now know your moms got troll'd by a woman. she received a phone call... why haven't you taken that number off of caller ID and made that phone call back?[/color]

You have any idea how little respect dudes must have for you when they call your MOMS?
Thats gotta be KILLING you inside.

....Your MOMS, b.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 The hypocrisy is killing me

Originally Posted by Regis

You have any idea how little respect dudes must have for you when they call your MOMS?

....Your MOMS, b.

diego digging that dagger as deep as he can
roll.gif

Cyber Smoke add yourself to the list of dudes that better not comment on my RIP thread showing respect.

Dudes can dream, though.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously this thread is dying of hypocrosy. OP gets this dude fired over <70 lost to himself, then feels horrible when he "dies". This morning everyone is respectful and now it's funny to joke about his actual death

Originally Posted by Kramer

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Seriously this thread is dying of hypocrosy. OP gets this dude fired over <70 lost to himself, then feels horrible when he "dies". This morning everyone is respectful and now it's funny to joke about his actual death

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 nah son, but I was out of line.

Originally Posted by Regis

....Your MOMS, b.

diego digging that dagger as deep as he can
roll.gif

Cyber Smoke add yourself to the list of dudes that better not comment on my RIP thread showing respect.

roll.gif

Just skimmed the whole thread and I gotta say that I love the hate everyone gives you ksteezy!
pimp.gif
They were on you from your first post just being sympathetic and tryna find out what happened. You must be doing something right!

Originally Posted by Kramer

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 nah son, but I was out of line.
NT is full of a bunch of smart idiots. I don't even bother getting into it with them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom