lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I knew it. Where's my cookie?
Give me one too.
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

It'd be really @!$#%#! pathetic if this was another elaborate troll job. It would be a new low for you.
Seen this %%%% coming a mile away.
30t6p3b.gif

Also
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ dude magically finding out he was still alive only after Henz's post revealing the lie. And @*@%@@ wonder why some of us don't take ANY of y'all stories seriously. Shameful *!+!.
Originally Posted by RavageBX

And people wonder why old heads always talking about how NT used to be.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall are some of the most pathetic humans ever. First "his mom" called, and now it's a random lady?? Worst thread EVER on NT, and that says a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if polo and rex ryan were the same person. Smdh.
roll.gif
it's funny because it's entirely plausible.
Two different people.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Yall are some of the most pathetic humans ever. First "his mom" called, and now it's a random lady?? Worst thread EVER on NT, and that says a lot. Wouldnt be surprised if polo and rex ryan were the same person. Smdh.
roll.gif
it's funny because it's entirely plausible.
Two different people.
thank you,  funny how those clowns shut up after i told em to put their money where their mouth is tho.   admins can easily check where posts are coming from and it's easy to tell mine are coming from california and ricos are coming from texas.

laugh.gif
since this thread was a bluff I'm going to use it to bring up my favorite reply in a R.I.P thread.

Club (whatever he is now) posted in the Amy Winehouse thread, "Club 27>27 Club."
laugh.gif

Where does this thread take a comedic turn? or where's the best parts of hypocrisy? Cuz I honestly didn't care if this dude was dead or not, still not sure who he is.

What's worse?

Trolling by making up that someone died

or

Being dumb enough to use your mom's number being passed around as an excuse

WELP....since dude aint dead, i guess its fair game to post this (surprised it hasnt yet)

So we got trolled by Rico Whose mom got trolled by some random lady . Well if Dave is on probation that would explain why he is isn't making bail.

THANK YOU

IM ON PROBATION, THEY DIDN'T LET ME BAIL OUT

RICO MADE THIS WHOLE STORY UP

NOBODY CALLED HIS MOMS

NOBODY FROM MY HOOD SAID I KILLED MYSELF

AND STEEZY YOU TALKIN WILD RECKLESS

RICO DIDN'T GET ME FIRED FROM MY OLD JOB

Y'ALL GOTTA STOP BELIEVING THE HYPE LOL

I APOLOGIZE TO THE PEOPLE THAT THOUGHT I WAS DEAD

OH YEAH, I DEFINITELY WASN'T DEPRESSED LMAOOOOO

AWW MAN Y'ALL KILL ME WITH THE NONSENSE

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ME SEEING THIS THREAD BTW

fam did you have to?.... :rofl:

yeah

and I know we don't get along or whatever but it was outta line that you talking bout I can't afford 10% of $750 when you know nothing about my situation.. My moms went to pay my bail full price but they said it was a "hold" by the courts because I was on probation

LOL that .gif of me is funny tho.. 5 years ago I was gucci'd down before all the corny rappers jumped on it

LMAOOO ITS MIND BLOWING THAT SOMEONE WOULD MAKE UP STORY LIKE THIS THO LMAOO SMH

NOBODY IN MY HOOD EVEN LIKES RICO SO WHY WOULD THEY CONTACT HIM??

DON'T NOBODY KNOW HIS MOMS PHONE NUMBER LMAOOO

I LOVE NIKETALK LOL

yeah
and I know we don't get along or whatever but it was outta line that you talking bout I can't afford 10% of $750 when you know nothing about my situation.. My moms went to pay my bail full price but they said it was a "hold" by the courts because I was on probation
LOL that .gif of me is funny tho.. 5 years ago I was gucci'd down before all the corny rappers jumped on it

son this thread is so old i dont eem know what the hell you talkin about.... :lol:

but ok....glad you not dead....i thought you and Rico were ride or die.

But.... he said dudes mom told his mom....... this wasnt even NT's business- if it were true, those that shouldve known would have known. There was truly no reason to air out personal issues like this on here- and yet again, this buffoon, OP strikes again. If he acts in real life like he does on here (and portrays on here with his storys), he deserves to have the breaks beat off him X100
i didnt think i would ever agree with you

truey

Last edited by a moderator:
Godamn, talk about gravedigging. Im feeling this thread tho.

But somebody is about to get sniped..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom