lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the issue. People wanna talk about show ur respects due to someone's death.

How about just an overall sense of respect. Yall the same dudes thirsty to get folks fired or fieindin to get the pics or exploit he or she.

Di que respect. Ya'll gotta sing the same song consistently before you claim ya'll bobby brown

damn. what was his last post on whatever account he was currently using?

RIP

Damn all this bickering. Childish.
30t6p3b.gif

Depression is a sad, sad thing. Never know how bad it feels unless you've been there. May he Rest in Peace.

i remember when he was still daveydollaz or sumthin like that in 08, postin pics of himself Gucci'd out in study hall and %+$

sad..
30t6p3b.gif

RIP fellow trucker

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

is polorico talking about the same guy that he got fired plus got him and another person for a combined $75?

man this isn't the thread to bring all that up in.

regarding that situation though both rico and dave handled it wrong and it's unfortuante they had a falling out over what they did. both of them said stuff they probably regreted saying in the heat of the moment. i'll leave it at this, both sides had a legit reason to be upset with the other but they could've and should've talked it out before each side acted the way they did.
this dude rex ryan giving me backstory like it means something to me. all i did was ask if it was the same guy so a simple yes or no would have sufficed

get the hell outta there with that, you been makin slick remarks towards rico for a minute now and you posted in the other thread so you knew damn well what you were doing.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

dudes in here is being mad disrespectful, and i ain't even talkin about steezy...dude can say whatever he wants in whatever thread he wants and what he said was related and it wasn't even bad to begin with...instead of going at his throat, this could've been a healthy dialogue about the issue...

RIP

man this isn't the thread to bring all that up in.

regarding that situation though both rico and dave handled it wrong and it's unfortuante they had a falling out over what they did. both of them said stuff they probably regreted saying in the heat of the moment. i'll leave it at this, both sides had a legit reason to be upset with the other but they could've and should've talked it out before each side acted the way they did.
this dude rex ryan giving me backstory like it means something to me. all i did was ask if it was the same guy so a simple yes or no would have sufficed

get the hell outta there with that, you been makin slick remarks towards rico for a minute now and you posted in the other thread so you knew damn well what you were doing.

did anywhere in my post did i ask for a backstory? interestingly enough you still didn't answer the question with a very simple yet profoundly complicated yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom