lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ksteezy

he died of depression?....
Aside from the obvious end result of extreme cases (self injurious behavior, purposeful endangerment, and eventually suicide,) Depression can have adverse effects on both physical and mental health. Coupled with other conditions/illnesses or simple neglect, depression can be very detrimental to one's health.

While I don't know the details of his death, I think you can make a logical conclusion. Completely inappropriate to make sideways remarks.

I hope the best for his friends, family, and I hope the recent turn of events does not come to negatively effect the perception of his character.

here's my take on it,  i seen dave in the city 3 weeks ago, and him and rico were going at it over that money situation.

i consider both of them friends so i stayed outta all that back and forth between em.

daves my dude though, i've chilled with him numerous times but i've been worried about the guy lately and i really hope this isn't true as i got reason to believe something has happened to him.  dude would be on facebook posting every 5 minutes about the most random stuff and he hasn't posted on facebook since january 12th,  his phone has been off for the past 3 weeks or so as well. between those two things something wasn't adding up to me because that's very unlike him. i hit up one of his friends on facebook the other day asking about him if everything was ok and he told me that he hadn't seen or heard from dave in a few weeks.

all in all something had to have happened to him as it's weird how he's dissapeared like that outta nowhere.

i really hope he didn't pass away though but i do think something happened to him though.

I sort of feel bad for ragging on him for his Gucci club outfit. But it was very funny to me. I honestly meant no harm.

RIP.

RIP dave
frown.gif
..one more NTer gone so soon
Ill be praying for his family

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What is his NT username?

RIP.

dimelo, brad fonsworth, flyest in tha hood, national trucker dave   are the usernames i can remember.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by Luong1209

What is his NT username?

RIP.
dimelo, brad fonsworth, flyest in tha hood, national trucker dave   are the usernames i can remember.
Oh, didn't know National Trucker Dave was his actual SN.

Condolences to his friends and family.

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by ksteezy

he died of depression?....
Aside from the obvious end result of extreme cases (self injurious behavior, purposeful endangerment, and eventually suicide,) Depression can have adverse effects on both physical and mental health. Coupled with other conditions/illnesses or simple neglect, depression can be very detrimental to one's health.

While I don't know the details of his death, I think you can make a logical conclusion. Completely inappropriate to make sideways remarks.
He's an idiot, what do you expect.
RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom