lock it up i was trolled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by ksteezy

why are dudes getting so offended, im clearly stating that i dont understand, who really does??...im not offending his memory, i feel bad for the kid....but more so for his family....you guys are really trying hard to take my posts out of context as im trying to say something to disrespect his memory....cmon man...

Because it seems to others as if you were being a little insensitive or even ignorant. I know you weren't trying to be, but that's what it kind of comes off as...
how bad can things be for you to feel like there is no way out man?....sad...

I mean that really isn't the right thing to say right now when you don't know his situation.

Anyways, I have my differences with a lot of NT members. Dave was not one of them. I would never wish harm on any of you. I hope his family gets the support they need at a time like this
tired.gif

RIP

But um Rico... I mean you can't really come and say so and so NTer passed away and not post some details. I mean it's not like we're trying to find out his life story. I just hope none of this is true to be honest.

i dont want to derrail this thread, i just dont want to be misunderstood, NTers love to take things out of context....what kind of @%@%@@+ would i be to disrespect homies memory.

i meant no harm.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

i would never understand the thought process of taking your own life,
Then don't comment

RIP homie

You don't have to respect someone who took their own life...they didn't even respect their own privilege to live...kids everyday are dying from cancer and wish they had the opportunity to live longer

It'd be really @!$#%#! pathetic if this was another elaborate troll job. It would be a new low for you.

RIP if true.

Bro watch what you say on some real spill.Dont disrespect this man on here and this thread dedicated to him and others memories.I thought I would never see the day this happened on nt.I am completely appalled.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

an dee 51o wrote:
ksteezy wrote:
i would never understand the thought process of taking your own life,
Then don't comment

RIP homie

You don't have to respect someone who took their own life...they didn't even respect their own privilege to live...kids everyday are dying from cancer and wish they had the opportunity to live longer

laugh.gif
When did he say he didnt respect him, he said he didnt understand suicide in general, buddy cut off his entire paragraph.

Why do you guys always bandwagon
laugh.gif

i would never understand the thought process of taking your own life, i feel horrible for his family, they re the ones to suffer, if im ever at an all time low when the thought even crosses my mind, i wont be able to go through with it simply because of the pain i would cause those that love me....just yesterday i was at work and got called to the ER for a cardoiac arrest, come to find out it was a 14 year old girl that hung herself, mother came in shortly after and collapsed to the floor, takes alot to break me down, but i had to take a few minutes to go to the bathroom and let the tears flow, i just pictured my mother or a loved one of mines going through that pain and it broke my heart....

my condolences to his family, hope they remain strong.
Yo that's cool and all but this isn't about you, what you experienced, or your opinions of suicide.  You're typing "I" "I" "I".  This post isn't about you bro.

You want to discuss your personal feelings?  Make a post.

I'm hardly ever on NT now but I remember dude. 

If this story is true, RIP.

It is what it is...Dave seemed like a good dude..just don't knock folks who say thy don't understand why someone would off themselves

why are dudes getting so offended, im clearly stating that i dont understand, who really does??...im not offending his memory, i feel bad for the kid....but more so for his family....you guys are really trying hard to take my posts out of context as im trying to say something to disrespect his memory....cmon man...

Because it seems to others as if you were being a little insensitive or even ignorant. I know you weren't trying to be, but that's what it kind of comes off as...
how bad can things be for you to feel like there is no way out man?....sad...

I mean that really isn't the right thing to say right now when you don't know his situation.

Anyways, I have my differences with a lot of NT members. Dave was not one of them. I would never wish harm on any of you. I hope his family gets the support they need at a time like this
tired.gif

RIP

But um Rico... I mean you can't really come and say so and so NTer passed away and not post some details. I mean it's not like we're trying to find out his life story. I just hope none of this is true to be honest.

i dont want to derrail this thread, i just dont want to be misunderstood, NTers love to take things out of context....what kind of @%@%@@+ would i be to disrespect homies memory.

i meant no harm.

%@%$. Someone just passes away. And then you gonna be all selfish wanting to know how a nter took his life away. Do you need to know everything? you trying to audition for gossip girl? 

Damn, feel like I was just chopping it up wit five on twitter not too long ago.

I just really hope the roasts from the net & pressures from everyday life got to him
tired.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

i would never understand the thought process of taking your own life, i feel horrible for his family, they re the ones to suffer, if im ever at an all time low when the thought even crosses my mind, i wont be able to go through with it simply because of the pain i would cause those that love me....just yesterday i was at work and got called to the ER for a cardoiac arrest, come to find out it was a 14 year old girl that hung herself, mother came in shortly after and collapsed to the floor, takes alot to break me down, but i had to take a few minutes to go to the bathroom and let the tears flow, i just pictured my mother or a loved one of mines going through that pain and it broke my heart....

my condolences to his family, hope they remain strong.
Yo that's cool and all but this isn't about you, what you experienced, or your opinions of suicide.  You're typing "I" "I" "I".  This post isn't about you bro.

You want to discuss your personal feelings?  Make a post.

I'm hardly ever on NT now but I remember dude. 

If this story is true, RIP.
cool, typical NT to find negativity in a harmless post sharing an experience related to the topic at hand.

Originally Posted by Mist

tired.gif

RIP

i meant no harm.
%@%$. Someone just passes away. And then you gonna be all selfish wanting to know how a nter took his life away. Do you need to know everything? you trying to audition for gossip girl? 

i wasnt the only one that asked.....

tired.gif

RIP

i meant no harm.
its just natural for us to be curious since op didn't say much. if op would have said the cause of death at the beginning it wouldn't be all these different speculations on how he took his life.

i meant no harm.

i wasnt the only one that asked.....keep the attacks coming, im still trying to figure out what i did that was so wrong.
did you notice how op said he didnt want to talk about it? then you go on and try to pressure him to spill the beans. he told you to do the math. how insensitive of you to keep asking? do you know how polorico feel right now? probably not because you dont care. as wipe.  you know keep talking thats why everyone hates you. Hates a strong word something you would not be able to comprehend. 

i wasnt the only one that asked.....keep the attacks coming, im still trying to figure out what i did that was so wrong.
did you notice how op said he didnt want to talk about it? then you go on and try to pressure him to spill the beans. you know keep talking thats why everyone hates you. Hates a strong word something you would not be able to comprehend. 
Obvious troll is obvious

RIP to dude

i hate when people say "i wouldn't do that too my family" wait till someone you love tries or does it successfully and it will change your whole view on it.

did you notice how op said he didnt want to talk about it? then you go on and try to pressure him to spill the beans. he told you to do the math. how insensitive of you to keep asking? do you know how polorico feel right now? probably not because you dont care. as wipe.  you know keep talking thats why everyone hates you. Hates a strong word something you would not be able to comprehend. 
i really dont care who hates me or dont, i love being on NT but NT is not my life and it doesnt affect my actual life in the least, you really sound like immature teenager spilling words of hate towards someone you dont even know, if you actually felt for homies situation you wouldnt be derrailing his thread attacking me.

RIP
SMH at all the arguing in here. I have my opinions on suicide too, but I'm not going to share it here in a thread dedicated to someone who just died.

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

RIP
SMH at all the arguing in here. I have my opinions on suicide too, but I'm not going to share it here in a thread dedicated to someone who just died.

All of this! Just knock off all the arguing. 
RIP to a fellow NT brother. 

Leave it to NT to argue in a thread like this... Like Steezy said, he meant no harm. Leave it at that. This isn't the time or place to keep going back n forth.

R.I.P. to dude...

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

RIP to dude

i hate when people say "i wouldn't do that too my family" wait till someone you love tries or does it successfully and it will change your whole view on it.

This.

I understand that there are people, like ksteezy, who don't feel the same way as I do when it comes to suicide. It's senseless and really disrespectful to spark up an arguement in this thread of all places.

Dave was cool as hell if you ask me. Sure he trolled a lot but at least he was funny and a good sport. Rest in peace.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life....

rip...

side note... ksteezy youre a lame bro, stop posting
roll.gif

yo i can only laugh....this is ridiculous.

Yall all should just chill, it's not the right time for that. Another day, another thread, but not here. It's inappropriate, regardless of intent or message.

RIP Dave.

Weird how this happened days after the Ashley Duncan suicide thing, she was a local girl who killed herself and posted stuff about it on twitter prior to doing so. It got some national attention...and has made me wonder about suicide amongst minorities, but also how we treat depression and other issues in minority communities...we gotta take it more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom