**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 1, 2, 3
2019 1
2020 1

I don't believe it but I'd allow it. I've said before only way I'm trading OBJ is if the trade is crazy like three or four 1's.

if you get a solid #1 WR, 2 starting pieces to your o-line from 5 of those picks and it's already better than paying Odell and keeping him

Waiting for Banks to say he was hacked or something. There is no way a team is willing to mortgage all that for one WR.

Backstage%2BAssault.gif

Waiting for Banks to say he was hacked or something. There is no way a team is willing to mortgage all that for one WR.

It's not just one WR. It's one of the best in NFL history & currently the most marketable athlete.

It's a ****ing lot to give up, though. :lol:

Damn stilln beat me to it :smh:,Iggles fans hogging it all :lol:

Happy 3-28 day everyone :pimp:

Don't know why a Giants great like Banks would be trolling Giants fans like that...He's gotta be itk

that trade feels like the Herschel Walker trade if that is legit

yes Zest is one of the best wide receivers in recent memory but if you hit on those draft picks plus your own, you become a legit contender in a 2-3 years and are in that position for 4-5 years

It's not just one WR. It's one of the best in NFL history & currently the most marketable athlete.

It's a ****ing lot to give up, though. :lol:

A lot to give up is an understatement here :lol: I'm sorry but if I'm not giving all that up, on top of paying Zest what he's going to command.

The Saints traded away their entire draft for Ricky Williams.

There's always a way.

The Saints traded away their entire draft for Ricky Williams.

There's always a way.

True, but he is the only one to have reported this. I don't see it anywhere else.

Nor has Carl Banks tweeted today....

I get it... all I'm referring to is that there IS a way and I have 0 doubts some team is trying to over pay to get him.

Regardless of source or rumors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom