**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Bucs end up being the NFL’s version of this year’s Sixers...so much crow ready to be ate

I hope the Bucs end up being the NFL’s version of this year’s Sixers...so much crow ready to be ate

If y’all fired your coach, I’d say it’s possible. Too much talent on that team to be that bad last year. Coach gets the blame.

tenor (2).gif

If y’all fired your coach, I’d say it’s possible. Too much talent on that team to be that bad last year. Coach gets the blame.

Yeah trust me I wasn’t a fan of keeping Koetter. I think the team could use a different voice at HC. Last year’s bad season was a product of Jameis hurting his shoulder the second game of the year and trying to play through it for a few games then missing several games, investing in Doug Martin as our starting RB and having no backup plan and not improving our DE’s or safety.

We look to have improved our OL and DL in free agency...if we come out of the draft with something like Derwin James and Sony Michel/Guice/Ronald Jones after our first two picks I’d be pretty excited going into the year

Last edited:
Yes because this is the only time that the Giants can ever pick a QB to become Eli's future replacement right? this draft only? and that QB must be a first rounder?

None via FA, trades or drafts in the future right?

That's what i'm understanding?

Makes no sense.

Its just not good GMing.. if you can find a qb later , why not maximize your picks in the top 65?
You can stay at 2 and take Saquon
OR
They couldve taken the Jets offer of the 3 seconds and been guaranteed still one of Saquon, Nelson, Chubb.
Put some names on those 2 2nds. Chubb, Michel, Guice will be there early 2nd. a couple of the top wr prospects will still be there. good olinemen. Thats a full scale rebuild on offense before pick 40 in the draft .

To Review

Pick of Nelson(generational guard talent), Saquon still could possibly be there, Chubb(Best pass rushing prospect)
Michel/Guice/ N Chubb/Ronald Jones (if you dont take Saquon)
top wr prospect and still having
pick 37 this year.
2nd round 2019 pick which is from the jets , so likley as good as a late first next year.

vs drafting saquon, and still having lingering concerns over a 37 year old washed eli.

Waiting for Banks to say he was hacked or something. There is no way a team is willing to mortgage all that for one WR.

Falcons traded the Browns a first-round pick (No. 27), a second-round pick (No. 59) and a fourth-round pick (No. 124) in 2011, and the No. 1 pick in 2012 (No. 22) and their No. 4 pick in 2012 (No. 118) for the opportunity to draft Julio Jones. Odell is a proven commodity. Why wouldn't a team trade even more for him?

Especially if you're the Browns who took the L on that trade and tend to learn the wrong lessons from your mistakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom