**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect example...

If I'm the Saints/Jags/Patriots/Eagles and know I'll be picking at the end of the draft for the next two years... why not? Compare the end of the first round (any mock) to what OBJ would bring. Is his potential to an offense worth more than two rookies? Probably could say yes with a team that won or has a chance to win a SB.

Not shopping him, but have a cost price....

giphy.gif

Been trying to tell my irrational friends who are Giants fans this :emoji_point_up: . Teams can tell the Giants "Well, we'll be responsible for paying him, so take our deal or pay him yourself"....

Maybe make it a 1st and a 2nd or 3rd (not the 4th).

Browns jerseys are dope. All they have to do is shorten the stripes on the front. Make it shorter and they’ll look normal.

**** man, NFL needs to hire me for jersey design and marketing. I’d fix a lot of **** and have so many wild throwbacks every year. Sales would be through the roof. **** the NFL.

I cannot for the life of me the Giants are even considering Saquon at 2. if they dont take a qb right there, they are insane. The last time they picked that high in the draft? They selected Lawrence Taylor. With the price of the franchise qb rising, the Fifth year option, the importance of having a rookie deal qb on the team and the window it provides, and finally the cost of moving up into the top 5, the Giants are ridiculous for even still trying to act like they want Saquon at 2, and analysts are crazy for mocking him there.

yea cause if the giants like Saquon, they shouldn't pick him.

pick a RB in the first round? nah never.

QB and linemen only.

Obviously if they are enamored by Saquon - and it seems as if they are - they will likely him take him, and it can be justified. But I agree with 360wavesandxbox 360wavesandxbox they would be foolish to IGNORE the idea of taking a QB, and banking on Eli.

Browns jerseys are dope. All they have to do is shorten the stripes on the front. Make it shorter and they’ll look normal.

**** man, NFL needs to hire me for jersey design and marketing. I’d fix a lot of **** and have so many wild throwbacks every year. Sales would be through the roof. **** the NFL.

I was riding the subway with my boy in 2000 and some kid was wearing a Tim Couch jersey. I still remember my boy saying "that jersey is disgusting." :lol:

Yes because this is the only time that the Giants can ever pick a QB to become Eli's future replacement right? this draft only? and that QB must be a first rounder?

None via FA, trades or drafts in the future right?

That's what i'm understanding?

Makes no sense.

Nobody wants a wheat Giants jersey

Don’t ever disrespect me like that. I would never wear a wheat Giants jersey.

We doing this again? Giants should take a QB. Giants know better than us that Eli is old and on the decline. So if they don’t draft one when they know they need one, that says a lot. Obviously they don’t like any of them. But sure, draft a QB cause NT says you should. Then he gets to NY and he’s trash. Now what? Giants know Eli is only playing for one or two more seasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom