**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically, where is the best fit for Bell if this is really his last season in Pitt?

And the Jets will have over $100M to spend.

Again.

WeirdIncompatibleGopher.gif

Realistically, where is the best fit for Bell if this is really his last season in Pitt?
Anywhere realistically. Bell would go to any 31 other NFL and be the best back on the roster. He a dynamic runner and top 3 pass catcher out the backfield.

us?

i'm sure howie would find a way (we still have some cap space moves we could make).. i could see us spending money on him with wentz is still on his rookie deal, but not after

Aren't they already over the cap right now? I don't know if they would sign Bell knowing they need to pay Wentz right around the corner.

Aren't they already over the cap right now? I don't know if they would sign Bell knowing they need to pay Wentz right around the corner.

nah we made moves already to get under (just under 6 mill under).. plus we still have the option of trading foles and releasing and restructuring some other guys to free up more money

but of the teams that i think have money and it would make sense for me for them to go after:

49ers, titans, texans and vikes (depending on cooks knee.. but they gotta lock up their own guys)

but of the teams that i think have money and it would make sense for me for them to go after:

49ers, titans, texans and vikes (depending on cooks knee.. but they gotta lock up their own guys)

I dont see the 49ers giving him big money after giving McKinnon that contract. Shannihan loves cheap, mid-to-late round running backs. I don't see him blowing 20M between McKinnon and Bell.

With that being said, I would love to see him on the 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom