**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New England
Green Bay
Houston

but of the teams that i think have money and it would make sense for me for them to go after:

49ers, titans, texans and vikes (depending on cooks knee.. but they gotta lock up their own guys)

Patriots just drafted Sony Michel and Packers don’t ever invest in RB like that. Niners just gave McKinnon a pretty big deal. Titans have Derrick Henry and just signed Dion Lewis. Vikings have Dalvin Cook so that’s not even a question.

Texans are the one team that makes a lot of sense. Lamar Miller is mediocre as hell.

I dont see the 49ers giving him big money after giving McKinnon that contract. Shannihan loves cheap, mid-to-late round running backs. I don't see him blowing 20M between McKinnon and Bell.

With that being said, I would love to see him on the 49ers.
We’re gucci without Bell.

McKinnon got the bag already and is about 80% of what Bell is and far more explosive.

No I’m not. But Dalvin Cook is pretty much 100% recovered and is one of the most promising RB’s in the league...that’s not happening.

Dont we have to see him actually play before saying things like 'no question' and '100%'?

I'm cautiously optimistic about wentz and I wouldn't say either thing and that's having seen vids of dude working out and running/throwing

If I was Bell I shoot for a 5-6 year deal at a lower number than what he’s talking.

5-6 yr at 10 mil per front loaded.

15m ain’t happening.

Me if we give Bell big money:

source.gif

We really would throw him the bag tho. Solidify the backfield for Hey Darnold.

I agree tho, I wouldn't want to break the bank for an RB.

Patriots just drafted Sony Michel and Packers don’t ever invest in RB like that. Niners just gave McKinnon a pretty big deal. Titans have Derrick Henry and just signed Dion Lewis. Vikings have Dalvin Cook so that’s not even a question.

Texans are the one team that makes a lot of sense. Lamar Miller is mediocre as hell.

I didn't remember they drafted Sony. Packers don't invest in FA's period, really, but I think it's about to be different since they can't dominate like they used to. They already invested in Jimmy Graham and they may make the playoffs this season that would presumably save McCarthy's job, but they won't win the division and may take that investment if they feel it's a way to reclaim the North and for McCarthy to again save his job in 2019.

I don't see it with the Vikings either, but not necessarily because they have Cook. They've already been down the road of an aging all generational RB. Spielman ain't gonna wanna invest long-term to an aging Bell who may only have 3 or 4 prime seasons left. One of which will be with Pittsburgh. If Cook goes down again though and they're desperate...maybe they do it to save the Championship window of their defense.

Bell could be the final piece for Houston though if Deshaun is what we think he is.

I wonder what deludes some people into genuinely denying greatness. I just heard someone dismiss Leveon by saying "yeah he has a lot of receiving yards but he only averages 4.02 yards a carry.."

what fam

Panthers fired Mike Shula and hired Norv Turner.
The offensive playcalling will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom