**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he shouldn’t ask for more? Plus that’s a one yr deal they keep tagging him for
I was not implying that he should not seek for more compensation, I’m saying that given the current landscape of how RBs are getting paid, it’s not realistic of Bell to get more than 14 mil a year, when the second largest salary is only 8 mil a year.

I was not implying that he should not seek for more compensation, I’m saying that given the current landscape of how RBs are getting paid, it’s not realistic of Bell to get more than 14 mil a year, when the second largest salary is only 8 mil a year.

Leveon is going to kick himself next year when he is getting offers of like 8-10M a year

Yea if dude is already making transcendent money for the position ain't shh else he can do.. or I should say ain't shh else his agent can do cause then they're expecting the team to do them a solid

That's also going be interesting with guys like OBJ and Aaron Donald who wanna get paid like QBs

Could just franchiseing them and keep them below THAT kind of figure.. same thing when Jimmy was trying get treated like a WR

Jarvis Landry they don't limit the franchise tag to slot WRs

That's also going be interesting with guys like OBJ and Aaron Donald who wanna get paid like QBs
OBJ is def going to be in the top 5 of salaries
maybe might even make 20 mil depending on his luck

I noticed that Cox is getting paid 17 mil this year
I can see Donald getting paid a mil or two more than what Cox is getting per year

^ we did fletch a solid we treated him more as a pass rusher than just a DT.. which considering what he does for a defense, makes sense

Rams and Giants would be more than justified to do the same.. but Giants ain't exactly at the same QB situation as the rams

The franchise tag rules really screw certain positions

Go read the ESPN comment section about his contract.

I’m telling you personally as a Steelers fan, and having been in talks about bells contract with other fans and we wanna see him get paid...

Yet you’re telling me to look at some stupid Espn article comments.

You swear you’re NT’s Tariq Nasheed or some ****.

IMG_6365.JPG

Again since we wasn't talking fighting NBA dudes vs nfl dudes

College football players:

#LetZekeWalk in a few years

#SignEarl

Not even a bad idea for the simple reason of compensatory picks.. you get him for 5 years at a certain number by virtue of his 1st round deal

And you run him into the ground those 5 years.. and let someone else pay him and get a 3rd back on the comp market (do they go higher with compensatory picks?)

Not even a bad idea for the simple reason of compensatory picks.. you get him for 5 years at a certain number by virtue of his 1st round deal

And you run him into the ground those 5 years.. and let someone else pay him and get a 3rd back on the comp market (do they go higher with compensatory picks?)

yup rinse and repeat... esp when you have all that money invested in the O-Line, gotta pay Tank etc...

^ I need to see dudes sizes before I believe the bench numbers.. and build before I believe those squat numbers

yup rinse and repeat... esp when you have all that money invested in the O-Line, gotta pay Tank etc...

Only thing I disagree with what the cowboys did, taking him top 10-15 and planning to do that

Like I could see a team in the 20-32 range pulling this tactic assuming they are in a position roster wise to do it

^ I need to see dudes sizes before I believe the bench numbers.. and build before I believe those squat numbers

Only thing I disagree with what the cowboys did, taking him top 10-15 and planning to do that

Like I could see a team in the 20-32 range pulling this tactic assuming they are in a position roster wise to do it
Yea I take it back. Those bench numbers are stupid too.

I’m telling you personally as a Steelers fan, and having been in talks about bells contract with other fans and we wanna see him get paid...

Yet you’re telling me to look at some stupid Espn article comments.

You swear you’re NT’s Tariq Nasheed or some ****.
So you can speak for all Steelers fans?

Today's Trivia:

Only 3 players in NFL history have had a season with at least 5 sacks, 5 interceptions and 5 passes defended. Who are those 3 players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom