Lock please.

Yes, you should have sex with him. That's the answer to the question you really wanted to ask.

2upqw6t.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Yes, you should have sex with him. That's the answer to the question you really wanted to ask ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.
fixed

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.
Can you explain the situation?

I used to do it all the time in high school so they'd give up the poom poom, and they'd give up the poom poom. You in high school?

Originally Posted by treewing

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.

Originally Posted by treewing

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.

Girl real talk:..... It seems your the co-worker people make fun of and try to pull pranks on

I know your educated and all but..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow just wow

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

u stupid if ur seriously thinkin bout marryin this guy
Com'on brah, u know good and damn well she contemplatin it. Ol girl got more problems than the avg female when it comes to dudes. She either givin off wrong signals, aint givin up the vjj, or too damn clueless to ask questions or say somethin.

OP, tell dude "I can't do nothin for ya man"

Part of me thinks, if you say no to this dude, which you should, you'd probably be scared that you might get fired.

LOL_WUT.gif

Honestly why would you feel bad for something like that? I'm at a lost for words Lol.

person got mad u used all the good crayons?

Back
Top Bottom