LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

PhillyPG1 wrote:

Cmon man im trying to eat over here looking at that saggy @#$ butt.
sick.gif
Got that old @!% biker chick @#$
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you think of something like that? Funny thing is I know exactly what you're talking about.

They look more like mom jeans.

Every time i see these gnarly %*+ biker dudes they always got some dismal looking human being riding on the back and there butts usually look like that.
sick.gif

I hate flat butts
tired.gif

The leather jacket x bandana tied on the head x blonde hair x yellow teeth x mom jeans combo is a necessity for some of these dudes.

PhillyPG1 wrote:

sick.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you think of something like that? Funny thing is I know exactly what you're talking about.

Every time i see these gnarly %*+ biker dudes they always got some dismal looking human being riding on the back and there butts usually look like that.
sick.gif

I hate flat butts
tired.gif
The leather jacket x bandana tied on the head x blonde hair x yellow teeth x mom jeans combo is a necessity for some of these dudes.

They always seem to be rocking Jordache jeans too
smh.gif
...its like dude they madethe last pair of those in like 91' word to Bel Biv Devoe.You cant even find them anymore
laugh.gif

PhillyPG1 wrote:

sick.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

I hate flat butts
tired.gif
They always seem to be rocking Jordache jeans too
smh.gif
...its like dude they made the last pair of those in like 91' word to Bel Biv Devoe.You cant even find them anymore
laugh.gif

Tehy usually have an American flag located somewhere on them also.

Originally Posted by Untitled

AhL6WU_large.jpg
i mean dont get me wrong. i love females just as much as the next man. but shorty couldnt be serious coming to the club with those elbows
alien.gif

and that forehead

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

Walk around downtown Chicago...all you see is rich, snobby looking white girls in TNF, spandex pants, and Uggs.

I need to go to the Chi then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Originally Posted by Untitled

AhL6WU_large.jpg
i mean dont get me wrong. i love females just as much as the next man. but shorty couldnt be serious coming to the club with those elbows
alien.gif

and that forehead

woww?????????????!!!!!!!!

did she crawl in the club?

Back
Top Bottom