LOCK. TURNED INTO A BIRD APPRECIATION THREAD.

pimp.gif

the more i read on this topic...the more i smell a "white girls with @ss appreciation vol. whatever" thread...

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif
@ dude asking if I smashed. Bamma I'm married. I live my life vicariously through my camera.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm at work right now so I can't go to Facebook (they blocked it) so I can't post pictures til' I get home.

But she is definitely a sight in tights.

My-T.

dont forget
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

HCxXCu_large.jpg

I know this chick. She's the broad that told me I gained weight like 3 months ago
indifferent.gif
when she saw me. (For those that remember the thread
smh.gif
) She looks
sick.gif
in this pic tho.

when i first saw these things i HATED them. always saw them on fat or terribly shaped women. but i went in AA (american apparel not alcoholics anonymous) theother day and got a pair...havent worn them yet but i will try it out i guess.

Originally Posted by delgc23

the more i read on this topic...the more i smell a "white girls with @ss appreciation vol. whatever" thread...

Its hard to find a large amount of pics.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

laugh.gif
@ dude asking if I smashed. Bamma I'm married. I live my life vicariously through my camera.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm at work right now so I can't go to Facebook (they blocked it) so I can't post pictures til' I get home.

But she is definitely a sight in tights.

My-T.

whats good with you playing cupid myt?
smokin.gif

My friend has her profile pic of this ENTIRE spandex outfit. Can't lie, she makes me wish I could pull that look off. I'd post, but I don't do myfemale friends like that. One of ya'll know who I'm talkin' 'bout though
nerd.gif
He ain't came thru this post yet....

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

My friend has her profile pic of this ENTIRE spandex outfit. Can't lie, she makes me wish I could pull that look off. I'd post, but I don't do my female friends like that. One of ya'll know who I'm talkin' 'bout though
nerd.gif
why don't u just re-host her pic on tinypic to prevent some NT trackin?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

My friend has her profile pic of this ENTIRE spandex outfit. Can't lie, she makes me wish I could pull that look off. I'd post, but I don't do my female friends like that. One of ya'll know who I'm talkin' 'bout though
nerd.gif
grin.gif
ain't even bout that--I just knew she wouldn't like it and chicks postin' pictures of other chicks I always disagreed with. 'Specially for a bunch dudes you don't know

Originally Posted by Untitled

nerd.gif
grin.gif
ain't even bout that--I just knew she wouldn't like it and chicks postin' pictures of other chicks I always disagreed with. 'Specially for a bunch dudes you don't know
grin.gif
Becker_Violin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom