Lock.

shut the $+!@ up you #%#!$+$ $%$%!. i'm a junior in H.S. and my dad just died 3 months ago. yet i keep on keeping on. like a MAN. smh. kids these days. i hate people that think that they have problems.

shut the $+!@ up you #%#!$+$ $%$%!. i'm a junior in H.S. and my dad just died 3 months ago. yet i keep on keeping on. like a MAN. smh. kids these days. i hate people that think that they have problems.

You got no REAL probs my man. Yes, getting into college is important but the real world will give you challenges FAR worse than what your going through. And who cares if you go to community college. You don't HAVE to be like your sisters. Be yourself and enjoy whatevers left of HS... You'll miss it.
PEACE

You got no REAL probs my man. Yes, getting into college is important but the real world will give you challenges FAR worse than what your going through. And who cares if you go to community college. You don't HAVE to be like your sisters. Be yourself and enjoy whatevers left of HS... You'll miss it.
PEACE

join a club. do some competitions. do something.
SAT/ACT I didn't really study for that, but if you do amazing on those it will take some shine away
from you not being in anything and your gpa.

However, you need to stop whining. Junior year I took the hardest classes available, maintained a 3.4, president of every club I was in, did
academic competitions, and took care of my two disabled parents. There's still some hope for you if you really are determined to go to a good
university, but if you can't handle H.S., how are you supposed to handle college? Do you not have any friends who are in clubs? Why can't
you start your own clubs? Why can't you take the time now to study for the SAT/ACT and get off niketalk? You still have some time ahead of you.

Also, it's not that serious brah. Take a chill pill every now and then. 3.0 and good SAT/ACT scores will still get you into somewhere.

join a club. do some competitions. do something.
SAT/ACT I didn't really study for that, but if you do amazing on those it will take some shine away
from you not being in anything and your gpa.

However, you need to stop whining. Junior year I took the hardest classes available, maintained a 3.4, president of every club I was in, did
academic competitions, and took care of my two disabled parents. There's still some hope for you if you really are determined to go to a good
university, but if you can't handle H.S., how are you supposed to handle college? Do you not have any friends who are in clubs? Why can't
you start your own clubs? Why can't you take the time now to study for the SAT/ACT and get off niketalk? You still have some time ahead of you.

Also, it's not that serious brah. Take a chill pill every now and then. 3.0 and good SAT/ACT scores will still get you into somewhere.

Go to a school where GPA isn't necessarily that big of a deal during your application. What you want to do is score high on your SAT, and through your essay explain why you are the type of person that should go to that school. I mean you won't be getting into a like top 20 school, but you will be getting into a school regardless. Keep your head up brah.

Go to a school where GPA isn't necessarily that big of a deal during your application. What you want to do is score high on your SAT, and through your essay explain why you are the type of person that should go to that school. I mean you won't be getting into a like top 20 school, but you will be getting into a school regardless. Keep your head up brah.

Extracurricular Activities, clubs, all that is overrated.

Do pretty good on your SAT or ACT, increase or maintain your good GPA and you can get into a wide variety of universities (depending on which state your in). Idk where you heard or who said if you don't have a 4.0 your future is over but they have no idea what there talking about. So.....

1. Quit being a fuggin () and crying about being depressed for no reason.
2. Quit eating clouds.

That all.

Extracurricular Activities, clubs, all that is overrated.

Do pretty good on your SAT or ACT, increase or maintain your good GPA and you can get into a wide variety of universities (depending on which state your in). Idk where you heard or who said if you don't have a 4.0 your future is over but they have no idea what there talking about. So.....

1. Quit being a fuggin () and crying about being depressed for no reason.
2. Quit eating clouds.

That all.

There are starving kids and people getting raped, pillaged, and stoned to death in the world and this damn kid from usa suburbia is complaining about which college he should go to. Life CAN be way worse. Unless you're dead.
30t6p3b.gif

As a veteran that served this country, I feel discouraged when I see people like this because it lets me know that I put my life on the line so kids like this could b#@!@ about how their ipod burned out or complain that their life and school are like sooo boring oh my gawd. What to do? What to do?

Dude, burn your damn computer and don't even look at one from now on. Punch yourself in the face and then go to a homeless shelter and tell your story to a random bystander so they can anoint you with their backhand.

There are starving kids and people getting raped, pillaged, and stoned to death in the world and this damn kid from usa suburbia is complaining about which college he should go to. Life CAN be way worse. Unless you're dead.
30t6p3b.gif

As a veteran that served this country, I feel discouraged when I see people like this because it lets me know that I put my life on the line so kids like this could b#@!@ about how their ipod burned out or complain that their life and school are like sooo boring oh my gawd. What to do? What to do?

Dude, burn your damn computer and don't even look at one from now on. Punch yourself in the face and then go to a homeless shelter and tell your story to a random bystander so they can anoint you with their backhand.

Dont you send applications in after the first semester of senior year or is it before? That means you have like a full year left, Just get A's and you should have a decent GPA and will be able to get into a decent school. Just realize its going to be alot funner when you go to a university compared to community. Plus its not like you slack off now then you can keep slacking off in community college. Your going to have to put in work eventually if you want to get into a good school, might as well do it now while your close and not have to put yourself through community college. Be clutch this last year.

Dont you send applications in after the first semester of senior year or is it before? That means you have like a full year left, Just get A's and you should have a decent GPA and will be able to get into a decent school. Just realize its going to be alot funner when you go to a university compared to community. Plus its not like you slack off now then you can keep slacking off in community college. Your going to have to put in work eventually if you want to get into a good school, might as well do it now while your close and not have to put yourself through community college. Be clutch this last year.

Check out some nice cars/girls/money for motivation, then turn the damn computer off and start studying.

Check out some nice cars/girls/money for motivation, then turn the damn computer off and start studying.

Getting into college is important... but you have to know what YOU want to do with your life.
Why does your father not want to pay for community college? What state are you in?
You qualify for a lot of scholarships with just your 3.0.
Get into a summer program this year, remember to be friendly with all your teachers.
You're going to need them for letters of recommendations.
Talk to your cap counselor.
To tell you the truth colleges look for variety; but you can still get into a good one.

Again.. Nothing wrong with community college.
Have a talk with your father and let him know you're your own person.

Back
Top Bottom