Lock.

OP has to be trolling..........................right?
Well whatever, you'll die next year anyway.

OP has to be trolling..........................right?
Well whatever, you'll die next year anyway.

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There are starving kids and people getting raped, pillaged, and stoned to death in the world and this damn kid from usa suburbia is complaining about which college he should go to. Life CAN be way worse. Unless you're dead.
30t6p3b.gif

As a veteran that served this country, I feel discouraged when I see people like this because it lets me know that I put my life on the line so kids like this could b#@!@ about how their ipod burned out or complain that their life and school are like sooo boring oh my gawd. What to do? What to do?

Dude, burn your damn computer and don't even look at one from now on. Punch yourself in the face and then go to a homeless shelter and tell your story to a random bystander so they can anoint you with their backhand.
Seriously, shut up.
Go tell that to every student who is worried about their education and future.

idgaf if you're some veteran. What? You think just because yous served in the military that'll mean everyone will respect you?

Out of here with that. Excuse me if im worried about my education and my future.

How about you go tell what you wrote to some kid whos ipod burned out.

"I eat clouds"

You sound as soft as your sn. I'm willing to wager that you wouldn't attempt to disrespect an enlisted grown man to his face.

I was 17 once. I felt like crap once. I THOUGHT I knew what stress was once. I NEVER complained like a little girl though. I manned up quietly, enlisted, got out honorably, completed college, and started my career. When you decide to pick up your pants and put down your skirt, you'll see what stress is... when you become an adult. Mortgage payments, children, work, bills, etc. Making a thread about your "problems" and not being able to take the criticism shows your immaturity. Call a therapist or counselor with all that noise. Quit your blood clot crying kid. Man the hell up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

There are starving kids and people getting raped, pillaged, and stoned to death in the world and this damn kid from usa suburbia is complaining about which college he should go to. Life CAN be way worse. Unless you're dead.
30t6p3b.gif

As a veteran that served this country, I feel discouraged when I see people like this because it lets me know that I put my life on the line so kids like this could b#@!@ about how their ipod burned out or complain that their life and school are like sooo boring oh my gawd. What to do? What to do?

Dude, burn your damn computer and don't even look at one from now on. Punch yourself in the face and then go to a homeless shelter and tell your story to a random bystander so they can anoint you with their backhand.
Seriously, shut up.
Go tell that to every student who is worried about their education and future.

idgaf if you're some veteran. What? You think just because yous served in the military that'll mean everyone will respect you?

Out of here with that. Excuse me if im worried about my education and my future.

How about you go tell what you wrote to some kid whos ipod burned out.

"I eat clouds"

You sound as soft as your sn. I'm willing to wager that you wouldn't attempt to disrespect an enlisted grown man to his face.

I was 17 once. I felt like crap once. I THOUGHT I knew what stress was once. I NEVER complained like a little girl though. I manned up quietly, enlisted, got out honorably, completed college, and started my career. When you decide to pick up your pants and put down your skirt, you'll see what stress is... when you become an adult. Mortgage payments, children, work, bills, etc. Making a thread about your "problems" and not being able to take the criticism shows your immaturity. Call a therapist or counselor with all that noise. Quit your blood clot crying kid. Man the hell up.

Dude, shut the **%# up
I'm a senior
My GPA is a 2.0, quit @!%@@%@ crying 
grin.gif

Why is community not an option?
I'm doing 2 years at community then transferring to a University for the last 2 years.
Grow some damn balls and suck it up because you got it made right now, 3.0 is gonna get you into a good college, I gotta work to make up for my **%# ups in the past, so I'm gonna have a hard time getting into a good college
30t6p3b.gif

I'm probably better qualified than you too.

Dude, shut the **%# up
I'm a senior
My GPA is a 2.0, quit @!%@@%@ crying 
grin.gif

Why is community not an option?
I'm doing 2 years at community then transferring to a University for the last 2 years.
Grow some damn balls and suck it up because you got it made right now, 3.0 is gonna get you into a good college, I gotta work to make up for my **%# ups in the past, so I'm gonna have a hard time getting into a good college
30t6p3b.gif

I'm probably better qualified than you too.

just wait till you get to senior year, those dam brochures are gonna be filling up your mailbox like crazy
small universities that you've never heard of, but they'll accept you....if you got the money

just wait till you get to senior year, those dam brochures are gonna be filling up your mailbox like crazy
small universities that you've never heard of, but they'll accept you....if you got the money

To the OP...

High School really isn't that hard. If you're stressed that you're not going to do well, then study harder.
It's as simple as that. If you want "A" grades, work for them. If you want to do well on your SAT/ACT then study for it!
If you actually motivate yourself to succeed, your chances of getting into a University will multiply 10 fold.

The worst thing you can do is sit back, do nothing to improve your grades, keep all your old habits, and complain about how hard it is.

It's up to YOU man. No one is going to do it for you. If you want it go get it. If you don't want it, then quit whining.

This is coming from a HS senior btw... I have a 3.98 GPA with Ap classes and a 30 on my ACT, and it's not because i'm incredibly intelligent. I just work really hard because education is important to me.

To the OP...

High School really isn't that hard. If you're stressed that you're not going to do well, then study harder.
It's as simple as that. If you want "A" grades, work for them. If you want to do well on your SAT/ACT then study for it!
If you actually motivate yourself to succeed, your chances of getting into a University will multiply 10 fold.

The worst thing you can do is sit back, do nothing to improve your grades, keep all your old habits, and complain about how hard it is.

It's up to YOU man. No one is going to do it for you. If you want it go get it. If you don't want it, then quit whining.

This is coming from a HS senior btw... I have a 3.98 GPA with Ap classes and a 30 on my ACT, and it's not because i'm incredibly intelligent. I just work really hard because education is important to me.

roll.gif
@you think this depression is bad?

just wait till you get a girl that you "love" dumps you and get her ribs beaten up by another dude...
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
now thats somethin youll be really be depress about.

roll.gif

just wait till you get a girl that you "love" dumps you and get her ribs beaten up by another dude...
sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

the heck? 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

the heck? 
alien.gif

If this is the most depressed you've been in your life so far then it's not so bad, cheer up.

For starters, join some clubs to supplement your 3.0 GPA. No college wants an anti social and depressed kid who gets below a 4.0.
Yes the time is getting close for you to choose where you'll be possibly for the next 4 years of your life, but get an idea right now of where you'll wanna go to school ex. in a city, big football school, program specific, etc.
There are several colleges that would want your money, and you're not a terrible student.

Why would CC not be an option? Parents?

If this is the most depressed you've been in your life so far then it's not so bad, cheer up.

For starters, join some clubs to supplement your 3.0 GPA. No college wants an anti social and depressed kid who gets below a 4.0.
Yes the time is getting close for you to choose where you'll be possibly for the next 4 years of your life, but get an idea right now of where you'll wanna go to school ex. in a city, big football school, program specific, etc.
There are several colleges that would want your money, and you're not a terrible student.

Why would CC not be an option? Parents?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

So im a Junior in HS right now and im literally feeling a depression that i have NEVER felt before in my life 
tired.gif

Im not really a "smart" person when it comes to school and stuff and im i dont even think i can make it into a decent university (community is NOT an option)

therees been so much stress for me right now and a lot of weight.

My avg. gpa right now is 3.0, im not studying for SAT, im in no clubs, activities, etc.

Like, i honestly just feel like giving up.

Now i know many of yall are gonna say 

"man up" and stuff and truthfully, its easier said then done 
tired.gif

Any recent HS'ers been in my position?

I keep hearing how HARD it is to get in colleges but i really dont wanna believe it. I know i shouldnt take it lightly, but i feel like its over exaggerated.

/vent
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Most universities have a program for students with iffy highschool GPA's so they can attend their school...most of the programs start in the summer before your freshmen year....Good luck my dude

....and believe me....You'll run into WAY bigger problems as your life matures....
These programs can get you prepared for college if you feel you aren't ready. You still have a little time to get involved and do things. Idk how you can go through high school with nothing to put on the application. Grind out this semester and your first semester senior year and you should be good

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Most universities have a program for students with iffy highschool GPA's so they can attend their school...most of the programs start in the summer before your freshmen year....Good luck my dude

....and believe me....You'll run into WAY bigger problems as your life matures....
These programs can get you prepared for college if you feel you aren't ready. You still have a little time to get involved and do things. Idk how you can go through high school with nothing to put on the application. Grind out this semester and your first semester senior year and you should be good

Back
Top Bottom