LOCK.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Let her borrow it the entire semester, free of charge (Such a gentleman /sarcasm). I'm in no hurry 
laugh.gif

Annual question: Which shoes are you guys hooping in? I use the Kobe 6, but I need something that has more cushion for landing. I'm considering the LBJ 9 lows...Anybody try them out before?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
At least she was thinking bout you
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

funny how that popped up in my FB feed
alien.gif

LeBron 8 V2s right now. Definitely the most cushioned shoe I've played in, although I did roll my left ankle pretty badly in them
ohwell.gif

I'm thinking of getting the Kobe 7 systems or the Jordan 2012 as my next bball shoe but I'm thinking those can definitely be had at outlet prices in the future...

Originally Posted by acidicality

LeBron 8 V2s right now. Definitely the most cushioned shoe I've played in, although I did roll my left ankle pretty badly in them
ohwell.gif

I'm thinking of getting the Kobe 7 systems or the Jordan 2012 as my next bball shoe but I'm thinking those can definitely be had at outlet prices in the future...
I'll tell you right now, do not get the KB7s. They're terrible. Stiff and not responsive...When you first wear them, you'll get blisters on the arches of your feet. I retired them after 2 wears.

For the 8s and 9 lows, I'm afraid the cushion/extra padding will hinder my ability to stop on a dime, any of you experience that?

Edit: I also thought about the AJ2012, but I've been so accustomed to low tops after being in ZK6s...Which I personally love.

Did you ever get those Pearl Foamposites that retro'd Lazy?

I think I'll just pull the trigger soon on the LBJ 9 lows.

Annual question: Which shoes are you guys hooping in? I use the Kobe 6, but I need something that has more cushion for landing. I'm considering the LBJ 9 lows...Anybody try them out before?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I still use my LBJ III's.

You should get new ones Red 
laugh.gif
, use that discount!

Any chance you guys still have Kobe 6s?
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

2012s hit outlets already. i saw it in san leandro a couple of months ago but check the outlet thread on nike retro. it pops up every once in a while.

my girl bought me the elite kobe 7s but they were too tight because the tongue was connected to the insole.

luong where do you ball? lincoln?

Nope, still haven't gotten the pearls....Nike has done a great job on hindering a working professional's ability to get things at retail. So whatever, more money in my pocket.

You should get new ones Red 
laugh.gif
, use that discount!

Any chance you guys still have Kobe 6s?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Rarely ever play ball, but I figure I'll get some new ones soon.

Sorry, out of the Kobe 6's. Only 7's.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

ohwell.gif

2012s hit outlets already. i saw it in san leandro a couple of months ago but check the outlet thread on nike retro. it pops up every once in a while.

my girl bought me the elite kobe 7s but they were too tight because the tongue was connected to the insole.

luong where do you ball? lincoln?
I ball @ Ocean 24fitness.

I can't wait till Lawton Rec re-opens. It's tough for me to play on concrete floors; I'd be inflicting more damage on my already poor right knee
frown.gif

laugh.gif
at the old student center during my time at Chico State, they had carpet. We hooped on carpet.

Luol Deng?

I like Deng, but landing Gay or Iggy would appear more beneficial. Hoping to hear more about Warrior trade-talks this summer.

I like Deng when he's healthy, but that's a huge question mark. Speedy Claxton is in Houston where England's national team is right now.

just dont play him 40/per and he's fine

gotta be ok with him taking those pull up, line drives tho
they will drive you crazy

many chi fans dont like it, but i do

i wouldnt mind poopin the season away
dr for maybe a month
rook instead of lu
butler gets tons of run
amnesty booz after season
grab a nice mid 1st pick for 13

make a run in 13/14
still have char pick too, whenever the protections run out (2016)

Deng, Iggy, or Gay for the #7 pick would all be good. The most realistic out of the three is def. Deng. I think Iggy's value is a little bit higher now.

Everyone's really big on Dion Waiters nowadays...seems like he's a big possibility if the top 6 goes as expected.
 It'd still be really nice to somehow get MKG but there's no way it's going to happen.

Brandon Roy...Please.

I'm not sure about you guys, but I actually have a good feeling about this upcoming year
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

LOL..... yeah right, especially with the future of this team based off an injured Curry, injured Bogut and a injured potential Deng.

i dont get why Brandon Rush cant start at the 3?? Dude has a solid all-around game (great shooter, finisher, lockdown defender, rebounder). Also, we have Dorell Wright, Brandon Rush, Jefferson, Chris Wright and we still want another 3??

We have a gaping hole at the 4 spot, if Lee were ever to go down. How the hell does an organization draft/acquire 3 PF's (brandan wright, randolph, and ekpe udoh) yet still have a huge need at the PF position? Who is their backup 4? McGuire?? i swear dude was playing the 2 guard earlier this season.

Rush is a free agent, and let's just hope Myers is doing his best to move Richardson or Wright (both? *crosses fingers*). Honestly, I like all those players mentioned, but their contracts better ensure this team a top 5 record in the West.

Hope Drummond is there. Quite a gamble but i'll take it. I dislike UCONN, but I dislike 'cuse even more.

[h2]SOURCES: Warriors Simply Don’t Have Enough to Trade Up[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 at 10:45 am in Uncategorized.

For those holding out hope the Warriors will trade up into the draft to land Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, you can forget about it.

It’s looking like the Warriors’ best hopes for trading the No. 7 pick will be to move down in the draft, according to multiple sources. With two days left before the NBA draft, it’s turning out that the Warriors don’t have a worthy offer.

“Dorell Wright isn’t enough,

[h1]Drummond, Barnes work out for Warriors' brass[/h1] June 26, 2012, 11:40 am
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Catch the Warriors Draft Preview show Wednesday, June 27 at 4 & 7:30pm and again on Thursday, June 28 at 3:30pm, only on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area!

Late last week, Warriorsgeneral manager Bob Myers told the media he’d have no problem drafting a playerthat he had not seen in an individual or small group workout. He was probablytelling the truth, too.
But given a choice, it’sclear Myers would rather see a guy than not.

According to multiple leaguesources, Myers and owner Joe Lacob traveled to New York on Monday to watchseparate workouts of Connecticut center Andre Drummond and North Carolina smallforward Harrison Barnes.

Over the past month, theWarriors have held approximately a dozen workouts, involving more than 60players, at their downtown Oakland practice facility. But Drummond and Barnesnever made it there.

That Lacob and Myers took a lateSunday red-eye flight across the country to watch Drummond and Barnes work outthe following day would seem to suggest that one or both of those players couldbe available when the Warriors select at No. 7 in Thursday’s NBAdraft.

Myers declined comment when reached at his Oakland office late Tuesday morning.

There are indications thatDrummond, who is intriguing but also young and raw, could be slipping into theWarriors’ range. Ditto for Barnes, although it seems less likely that theWarriors would get a crack at him.

Of course, it’s also possiblethat neither will be available at No. 7. Obviously, Myers and Lacob figure it’sbetter to be safe than sorry.

Drummond is considered ahead-scratcher for some. He’s got terrific size and strength, but not muchbasketball skill at this point. He showed enough in one year at Connecticut toput him near the top of the draft, but he’s not someone who is likely tocontribute immediately. He’s far more of a project than a finished product.

Drummond is 6-foot-10,270-pounds, and he’s got an upside, as they say.

He’s also got a lot ofquestions. Of course he does. He’s not yet 19 years old and doesn’t have muchof a body of work behind him. He played one year at Connecticut – 34 total games– and averaged 10 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.7 blocks in 28 minutes pergame.

Drummond has natural size andathletic ability, can run the floor and has excellent timing. But there arealso concerns about his “motor

Back
Top Bottom