LOCK

let me try

clay and tig end up mortal enemies

bobby remains loyal to clay

chibbs throws in his lot against tig

juice dies to protect the club from an outside threat

jax fights to save tara

jemma tries to hold jax back
bobby end up being the head of the club , he is at the top not fighting with anyone cool and calm

bobby is too lame to be prez
laugh.gif

assuming you're a troll, an ugly one with no father or male role model in your family at that.

Opie never put his family in jeopardy. If you're talking about the criminal element of the Sons, Opie joined much before he began his family, he was born into it seeing as how Piney was First 9. In real life (something which isn't accurate with the show) families of a a member of an MC will remain untouched due to it blowing back on you and the desire for your family to be safe, regardless of your affiliations. He rejoined the club because at that point he had nothing left but the club. He knew Clay was on his way out and went into prison to protect Jax the way any real friend and candidate for the VP patch should.

Most importantly, Opie didn't deserve it. He was one of the most loyal members and went out a warrior protecting his MC.
opie did put his family in jeopardy because when he got out of prison he made the choice to rejoin thus putting his life in harms way after he was flying straight. he made the choice, opie was fyling straight for a longtime and he promised his wife not to rejoin

and opie wasnt loyal if he left the club when he gout of prison. loyal people dont do that

oh.

Opie never left. He was always a patched in member with a cut.

bobby is too lame to be prez :lol:

word, I like dude but I would much rather see Jax, Opie, or Chibs as president.

although, lettuce be cereal. In Jax's current state, Bobby would be the most reasonable president as he would make the best choices and lead the club in the right direction.

opie did put his family in jeopardy because when he got out of prison he made the choice to rejoin thus putting his life in harms way after he was flying straight. he made the choice, opie was fyling straight for a longtime and he promised his wife not to rejoin

and opie wasnt loyal if he left the club when he gout of prison. loyal people dont do that
loyal people dont rat, he did his time he never ratted

when he came out, yea he tried the staight and narrow but even donna saw it wasnt no life in that and that it wasnt him

it wasnt his fault donna got killed, that was all on clay and tig

rememeber, samcro RUNS charming so if clay wanted him back in the club it would pretty much happen.

although, lettuce be cereal. In Jax's current state, Bobby would be the most reasonable president as he would make the best choices and lead the club in the right direction.
maybe but bobby is best served as vp or treasurer where he was so he can give advice. he doesnt need to be making the hard decisions because he cant.  id say chibbs would be best for right now.

maybe but bobby is best served as vp or treasurer where he was so he can give advice. he doesnt need to be making the hard decisions because he cant.  id say chibbs would be best for right now.

I still think now that Opie is out, it should Jax as president, Chibbs as VP and see, I wanna say Bobby as sergeant at Arms, but it's just not right. I'd rather see happy at SAA

Opie's death got me like no other death on a TV show has. I was legit angry and didn't pay much attention to the rest of the episode. Had to rewatch it later.

I still think now that Opie is out, it should Jax as president, Chibbs as VP and see, I wanna say Bobby as sergeant at Arms, but it's just not right. I'd rather see happy at SAA

Bobby and the position of SAA just doesn't fit.

Happy on the other hand .. perfect.

Bobby as president :smh:

JAX better handle all this **** :smokin

My boy Opie :smh: :frown: :smh:

Saw this show from the 1st season and caught all the way up to here now waiting back in May. Love this show and the hierarchy in the club is perfect and realistic. save you the long story but I hang out with some members of Hells Angels from time to time and their vests are pretty dope not gonna lie. Especially when one I know became President of a chapter his new white and red stitchings were pretty impressive. such well done research on MCs dudes built like tanks at like 50 and Old Ladies like Gemma body n all are all real in my experience.

pretty dope that Happy was originally hired as a expert resource for realism but then became a cast member. He's a Hells Angels member

another member that was previously on the show was the Nomad with a thick black moustache who was on the deal with Clay last season and got murked after kidnapping someone, can't remember his name but he was a former president of the NYC chapter of the Hells

Saw this show from the 1st season and caught all the way up to here now waiting back in May. Love this show and the hierarchy in the club is perfect and realistic. save you the long story but I hang out with some members of Hells Angels from time to time and their vests are pretty dope not gonna lie. Especially when one I know became President of a chapter his new white and red stitchings were pretty impressive. such well done research on MCs dudes built like tanks at like 50 and Old Ladies like Gemma body n all are all real in my experience.

pretty dope that Happy was originally hired as a expert resource for realism but then became a cast member. He's a Hells Angels member

another member that was previously on the show was the Nomad with a thick black moustache who was on the deal with Clay last season and got murked after kidnapping someone, can't remember his name but he was a former president of the NYC chapter of the Hells

His name was Frankie Diamonds. I don't know his real name though. But word, my uncle knows a lot of the local HA and I've been around a few. One of the reasons why I like this show so much, incredibly realistic.

I've literally never met a Hells Angel. I remember passing on the freeway and thinking "this dude is probably pretty bad ***"

I love Sons have literally been a fan since day one. I'm actually a Milwaukee native and was in town this weekend for Harley 110 year aniversary I didn't attend much but I'm sure there was some crazy MCs in the area.

Opie needed to die for the story to go where it did in Season 5 and what Jax turned in to towards the last few eps of Season 6. I know he was a tough person to lose but I never understood folks who said they were gonna stop watching because of it.

If that's all it takes to get people to turn away then you're going to despise what supposedly happens in the premiere :lol:

One of the better shows on TV, glad it's back in a week :pimp:

Yall see that Charlie Hunnam got the lead in 50 Shades of Grey? That's a HUGE break for him and well deserved.

I really wonder what this means for the future of the series? I know SOA has a loyal fanbase, but you'd have to think more folks (women) will be tuning in now that Hunnam got the lead in 50. That's a good look for the show and FX in general.

Can't believe Charlie Hunnam is going to star in that 50 shades of grey garbage. His already large female fanbase will multiply like crazy though. More groupie yambs for him.

you dudes have no idea how angry I am right now. On August 27th when season 5 of soa dropped it cost $27.99 for blue ray on best buy. I was waiting for my reward zone points to go through but I had to wait for my "pending points" still havent cleared, but price slowly went up to $47.99

**** you best buy.

edit: Gonna go write bad reviews about all of the local Best Buys in the area. Pieces of ****

Last edited:
His name was Frankie Diamonds. I don't know his real name though. But word, my uncle knows a lot of the local HA and I've been around a few. One of the reasons why I like this show so much, incredibly realistic.

Frankie Diamonds was played by Chuck Zito. He has his own show on the Howard Stern channels on SiriusXM he's a crazy dude.

Chuck Zito smacked Jean Claude Van Damme around back in the day. As a matter of fact, I think he was KO'd by him at Scores.

Back
Top Bottom