LOCK

jax bending over and sacrificing opie like undermined everything i believed SAMCRO stood for. opie was his brother moreso than anyone else, and even at that, being older, chibbs should have jumped in.

opie died in the third ep of the season purely for dramatic effect.

jax bending over and sacrificing opie like undermined everything i believed SAMCRO stood for. opie was his brother moreso than anyone else, and even at that, being older, chibbs should have jumped in.

I don't think Jax sacrificed Opie though. Jax was about to swing on the guard and go out himself but Opie beat him to the punch. Then it was a wrap from there.

I don't think Jax sacrificed Opie though. Jax was about to swing on the guard and go out himself but Opie beat him to the punch. Then it was a wrap from there.
Yep. Pope wanted somebody different then TIG and Pope had pull. Opie was looking to die ever since his wife was killed , he didnt care that is why he volunteered

If you watch the shows after his wife dies, opie tries to get himself killed many times including the rambo style shootouts, the director/producer was trying to show you this

Yeah, Opie sacrificed himself. He wanted to out himself out of his misery. Some of you guys need to get over it already.

Last edited:
look man i seen all of that i ve seen every episode.

yes opie had a death wish. yes opie volunteered. what im saying is it doesnt matter what pope wants, if that was a neogtiation then jax got rallroaded into giving up way more than what pope lost.

yes pope "wasnt" going to accept tig being the one, but if im jax its not his choice. when pope met w jax and told him he had to choose, jax should have said you get tig only. pope doesnt get to punish the entire mc for tig's mistake. as much pull as pope may have, i dont think he is ready for a war with all the chapters of the sons.

and if pope is so hellbent on tig, then pope should have to said to jax i dont care what insurance you think tig being outside is going to give you, he stays in jail to rot. but of course, tig had to be out just for that meaningless vote in which he allied with jax.

Yeah, Opie sacrificed himself. He wanted to out himself out of his misery. Some of you guys need to get over it already.

why dont u go sit on a stick telling me to get over it. do i tell you how to watch and enjoy sons?

edit: damn elitists, cant u see its cuz i eff with this show im that heated about it? its a testament to how good this show is, but you wanna think you can interpret the show for everyone, im just here tryna discuss what i thought about it

Last edited:
As much killing as they do, I dont understand why they care about living especially TIg, why is they so scared to die

why dont u go sit on a stick telling me to get over it. do i tell you how to watch and enjoy sons?

edit: damn elitists, cant u see its cuz i eff with this show im that heated about it? its a testament to how good this show is, but you wanna think you can interpret the show for everyone, im just here tryna discuss what i thought about it

Maybe you should sit on a stick and relax yourself. There was nothing elitist about what any of us wrote. You really getting heated over a television show? You're acting like we're your parents telling you what to do. Just stating our opinions.

Last edited:
Why don't you sit on the barrel of a shotgun. You really getting heated over a television show? You're acting like we're your parents telling you what to do. Just stating our opinions.

im not heated over the show, im heated over u telling me to get over it. that doesnt sound like an opinion about the show.

anyway if we can keep discussing,

any guesses on who gets out of jail first, clay or tara?

It's already been confirmed. I'll put it in a spoiler in case anyone doesn't wanna know.

Tara is out within the first 3 or 4 eps and Clay is still in jail in epsiode 10.

IDK how you can say you've watched the show and then come out and say that Jax sacrificed Opie. That could not be any further from the truth.

imo he knew what opie would do, so not stopping him is sacrificing him even if opie had a deathwish. He was about to swing knowing everything that would follow from that action, he jus hated having to do it

Does anyone know when netflix wil get season 5? If anything I hope they do a marathon this weekend

Tig was let out with the sons because Jax convinced Pope that he needed Tig as an eternal supporter of his decisions. Tig had no choice but to support Jax with whatever he wanted because he knew Jax is the one that got him out. Tig was basically on a lease to Jax as he was supposed to give him back.

btw guys, can we put in the OP that theres potential spoilers and to not come into this thread unless you're caught up with the show.

i understand and follow how things got to where they were as far as tig and jax. what i'm saying is that it should have never gotten that far. tig killed his daughter. he wants retribution, granted.

mr damon pope, you can have tig to do with what you want, but thats it. you dont get to extort money from us, kill that man's daughter as revenge, and kill another of my members, just for your daughter? no, you get tig and thats it.

i thought they made jax look real weak in order to make pope seem like a viable villiian.
ok, now I understand. It was because of Opies death that Jax became who he was throughout season 5. Jax could have prevented EVERYTHING by telling Pope all of this, which is what a chapter president would do in real life. Eye for an eye, not eye for both eyes and an arm.

I don't believe Jax sacrificed Opie. Jax was overwhelmed and wasn't the monster he became AFTER Opies death. I sincerely think he just didn't know what else to do so he was going to swing on the guard and go out himself. Only reason Opies death was understandable was because he wanted a way out, that was it. But you guys already know, had it been Opie vs those dudes, one at a time, he would have seen another day out :pimp:

I was extra hurt when Jax had to say goodbye to Opie for the last time. I can only imagine the pain Jax would be feeling, so unfair.

Also, I couldn't have been the only one who was legitimately happy when Jax killed that guard, just like he promised :nthat:

When Jax killed that guard it did put a real life smile on my face... I could only imagine the pleasure that would give someone in real life.... Opie was his real life Patna that whole situation was wild.

you guys remember the look of fear that came across the guards face when Jax told him he was going to kill him?

This show is too good mang. :smokin :smokin :smokin can't wait til season 6 about to buy season 5 tomorrow and rewatch the season.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when netflix wil get season 5? If anything I hope they do a marathon this weekend

They unfortunately won't do it until after the Season 6 premiere. Just my guess, that's how they did it with Season 4 and Season 3.

The death of the guard was a bit anti-climatic. I'm not sure what would have been a more fitting death for him, but considering what happened inside, I'm sure most were expecting worse once they caught him in his home.

Back
Top Bottom