LOCK

People act like she's not allowed to change her mind. Halfsack got killed in front of her and Abel was kidnapped and taken to Ireland. Clay ordered a kidnap attempt on her and wanted her murked. The Irish almost blew all of them up. No one is agreeing with her methods but as a parent she's had enough. Let's also not forget "i'll do anything for my family" gemma got high and crashed her car with the kids inside.

That whole get high car accident was a dumb storyline. It should have been alcohol.

But doesn't Tara get high, she should be able to relate.

There's other ways to leave rather than to lie with what could put Gemma in jail. Id' rather her to rat on the club than do what she's doing.

They should've had her have munchies and get distracted eating a burger and crash.

Survey: What is Tara going to do?

1. Stay with Jax and keep Gemma away
2. Stay with Jax and find a way to bring Gemma back into the family
3. Leave Jax with the kids
4 Leave Jax and leave the kids behind
5. Jax, Tara, and kids all get out of Charming
6. Tara dies a well deserved, and gruesome, death ..

I'm hoping for #6

I'm hoping for #6

#6 better happen if not #6 then #4 with #6 very close after

I'm hoping for #6
Tara is getting locked up and Wendy is gonna end up with the kids or at least her son

Am I the only one that feels like Jaxx signed his divorce papers, custody agreement and restraining order when he signed on the dotted line in the hospital??

Am I the only one that feels like Jaxx signed his divorce papers, custody agreement and restraining order when he signed on the dotted line in the hospital??

That's exactly what happened...

i thought the same but 2nd guessed that he wasnt THAT stupid to not look over any of it is he? i know shes his wife & all but im reading a doc before signing

i thought the same but 2nd guessed that he wasnt THAT stupid to not look over any of it is he? i know shes his wife & all but im reading a doc before signing

I don't think he signed his life away, but then again we are talking about pretty much the dumbest living member of SAMCRO..Jax used to seem so level headed and now it's like dude is too stupid to tie his AF1's..

I don't think he signed his life away, but then again we are talking about pretty much the dumbest living member of SAMCRO..Jax used to seem so level headed and now it's like dude is too stupid to tie his AF1's..

i wanted to slap the life outta him at the end "let me back in" herb

Ideally, Chibbs should've been president instead of Jax. Jax has been saying "It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better" for like 4 seasons now :lol:

Tara :stoneface: Jax spent an entire season trying to get you to save yourself from this life, but NOW you want to leave?

Last edited:

Yeah he's in too deep with the club to realize Tara pulled the wool over his eyes since she came out of being locked up

I'm hoping for #6

Also hoping for #6

But knowing Sutter he might have something completely out of left field happen.

Just got to wait & see.

6 someone important needs to die to go another season...how many more ep's we have left?

i wanted to slap the life outta him at the end "let me back in" herb

man, I liked that part. It shows that its gonna get better.

Ep 9 - "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

Hopefully it's about Tara's lie more than Gemma's.

Back
Top Bottom