LOCK

Tell me dudes wife doesn't look like that homeless lady that would randomly pop up when **** went down in earlier seasons...

At the graveyard in the season 1 finale

Thanks for posting that. I couldn't remember who she looked like. So Jax sees her ghost? Surprised John Teller's ghost isn't haunting gemma and clay.

I think it's only him and Gemma who have seen her too...I think Gemma gives her money at some time and she says "able to feed my kids" and Gemma hears it as "Abel will feed my kids"...and I'm pretty sure she was there right before Tara got jacked in Oregon...I know there's been other times.

Don't give me too much credit, I just re-watched most of the series two or three weeks ago with my fiance :lol:

All that Nero has done for the club :smh:

Tara's lying on everyone :smh:

I hope Gemma puts a foot in Reds ***

Last edited:
That guard got his nose bit off and isn't even going to cut clay's nose off. SMH. Nose for a nose.

That was vicious man :smh:

Sutter was right, no way this is gonna end well :lol:

The look of pain in Jax's face man :smh:

Last edited:
They should just let unser move into one of the brothels. He's earned it.

Rut oh...I guess Tara is going to try and skip

Just gon' break Uncer's doot like that, huh?

Dead wife, no career, cancer....

Now he can't even shut the door on his piece of **** home. Terrible.

:rofl:

I'm saying dude has zero pension from being sheriff

Damn, I thought it was gonna be either the Tara truth or the Gemma truth that comes out in the ep...not both :wow: well, at least we can hope she's telling some truth :lol:

Tell me dudes wife doesn't look like that homeless lady that would randomly pop up when **** went down in earlier seasons...

At the graveyard in the season 1 finale

Crazy the way they finally tied her back to Jax.

Back
Top Bottom