LOCK

i was crying when Clay was preaching :rofl:

Lawyer is :smokin

Shorty with the wrench is also :smokin

Hopefully somewhere in this season they clap Taras shoulders

The mother that "died" has shown up throughout the seasons

Season 1 finale. I think she gave Jax a shirt at the cemetery

And a couple episodes ago..she was at the dumpster during that dog fighting scene

Is there a larger significance to the "homeless woman"?

It can't be only Jax seeing her if she is revealed by the dumpster when the bipolar young girl walks past.

Lawyer is :smokin
Shorty with the wrench is also :smokin

Hopefully somewhere in this season they clap Taras shoulders

QFT, thought I was the only one who thought they were attractive.

Anyone else peep that the sheriff is slowly turning into Unsler, looking out for SAMCRO.

Looking forward to the jax and tara confrontation.

I was hoping Nero put the hands on Jax.

Is there a larger significance to the "homeless woman"?

It can't be only Jax seeing her if she is revealed by the dumpster when the bipolar young girl walks past.

I'm thinking she knows about Gemma's involvement in JT's death.

They both "died" in the same accident

this episode had me all kinds ofView media item 643474

I'm thinking she knows about Gemma's involvement in JT's death.

They both "died" in the same accident

Agreed, if she is actually the mother & has a semi decent excuse for being alive...amnesia won't cut it.

Been knowing Jax & the MC would give up the Irish to that persistent DA.

Chances are John Teller's death truth will be dropped on Jax & he will murk Clay when he gets sprung by the IRA.

IDGAF what Sutter does to Tara, it's well deserved. She should get banished like Wendy & become needle buddies

Yes, that's how most of us interpreted it.

SoA theme song gets my hyped. About to start cranking out some push-ups and sit-ups.

Besides Clays Hannibal Lector impression, a lot of this episode felt like a SOAp opera. Was nothing but family issues and bickering. They're progression the story, so it's w/e.

The girl also played the daughter in Lie to Me if anyone watched that.

Clay lost his damn mind :rofl:

this episode had me all kinds of
Agreed, if she is actually the mother & has a semi decent excuse for being alive...amnesia won't cut it.

Been knowing Jax & the MC would give up the Irish to that persistent DA.

Chances are John Teller's death truth will be dropped on Jax & he will murk Clay when he gets sprung by the IRA.

IDGAF what Sutter does to Tara, it's well deserved. She should get banished like Wendy & become needle buddies
i cringed at that part where jax surprised her. her acting was just awful.

steel wood pipe dough.

watching the episode now and i came to the  conclusion i cant stand tara and i hope she get whatever is comming to her! 

homeless lady is def. the teenager grls mom..

shows def been 1 of my favorites since season 1 but def needs to come to a close soon.

but word. no way Jax and Tara will be staying together. She either gonna die or go away to jail.

Either that or Sutter is pulling our leg and Jax and Tara had something planned out, most likely not though.

tara was definitely wielding the hammer to protect herself from jackson.

jax made that deal with the DA too, to absolve her from the cross incident. wonder if he'll take that part of the deal away and send her *** to jail.

tara was definitely wielding the hammer to protect herself from jackson.

jax made that deal with the DA too, to absolve her from the cross incident. wonder if he'll take that part of the deal away and send her *** to jail.
To be honest most of everything she was setting up for when(if) she goes to prison she doesn't want to kids being raised my Gemma and staying in Charming. She was doing it under the assumption that most likely she was going to prison, and she wanted to handle the custody situation if that happened. We can't be certain whether she was going to actually just split, and making that deal may just make her not go through with divorce since she won't be going to Jail.

Back
Top Bottom