*locked* Pictures aren't legit + no legit source = just a rumor

Its funny how people complain about no 45 or 23 on the side, but if it had it, you would say they jacked the shoe up...I swear some of you comlain about stupid$%*# just cuz you can't find anything wrong. Don't complain, thank the man for his pics and thank the JB god that these are even releasing instead ofsome fruit loop lookin gimick 10's.

Originally Posted by freshair

ducktales till we see the tag

ok ok just cause YOU called ducktales if theres no tagged pics im gunna fly all the way to LA and get my camera from my lady and take pics of the tag justfor you to feel that there real ......(waits for him to realize im joking.......) i knew it ! i was waiting for some smart *** to say something aboutdicktales if theres no tag hahaha dude !$%@
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Its funny how people complain about no 45 or 23 on the side, but if it had it, you would say they jacked the shoe up...I swear some of you comlain about stupid $%*# just cuz you can't find anything wrong. Don't complain, thank the man for his pics and thank the JB god that these are even releasing instead of some fruit loop lookin gimick 10's.
QFT !

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Its funny how people complain about no 45 or 23 on the side, but if it had it, you would say they jacked the shoe up...I swear some of you comlain about stupid $%*# just cuz you can't find anything wrong. Don't complain, thank the man for his pics and thank the JB god that these are even releasing instead of some fruit loop lookin gimick 10's.
QFT !

i second that

guess i'll have to add these to my ever growing list of sneakers to be copped this holiday and 2010, im going to be broke as hell next year...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

papeshfoo:
Wait, who the hell are you speaking for? Talking about 'If there were a 45 or 23, you'd say they jacked it up.' I sure wouldn't,and I only see one other person even mentioned the lack of numbers on the side.

Stop speaking for people.

And complaining about people complaining is still complaining.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

Originally Posted by Rick2345

QFT !

i second that
I Third this Motion.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Some shoes look better w/o the PE numbering...this here is a perfect example.

I just hope these lil hypester skinny jean wearing 90 babies dont come out hyping these up.

Ehh....too early to call.
you know that won't happen
laugh.gif
. but back to the topic,them joints are sweet no doubt. Looks true to the OG pair( for once JB did something right
laugh.gif
). I gotta cop them when they come out.

Originally Posted by eltouha

rick is a champ

but since no one else caught on, IPS in an X? what?

Yes sir a part of jordan boosting retros im surprised you were the only one to get that lol

Back
Top Bottom