*locked* Pictures aren't legit + no legit source = just a rumor

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they plain without da numbering....what saved da shadow CDP's was adding da 23 on da side.
laugh.gif
everytime you get proven wrong you just bring up another reason why the 45 on the side would be better.
how was i proven wrong? jordan wore da #45 ones after da GR ones...

add em to the fleet
happy.gif
happy.gif
wish the 45 or 23 was on the side, but they still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2010 seems like its gonna b a good year especially if everything drops like they say, but im sure JB will do somethin dumb again
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Pics of the tag
nerd.gif

my i phone cam isnt good enough and my girl has my cam so might be a few days for that one

Can you take a pic of the insole to. And will these come with a retro card
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

I pray these don't squeek

johnsons-baby-powder.jpg

I think the 05 retros had squeaking due to the air in the soles. I tried the baby powder, and it didnt help. Now with IPS, the squeaking should hopefullystop. Im glad they decided against putting a number on the side of the shoe. The shadows looked stupid with it. I know Jordan wore it, but the shoe looksbetter without it. I do feel bad for the OG collectors on this one though. This release will take that specialness away from the OG's, because mostpeople wont be able to tell the difference. And Im pretty sure the only difference is that the jumpman on both shoes are not facing backwards.

There were two reasons why the OG was awesome. The color, and there were not that many made. I love this shoe, and hope they decide to do the whole cityseries or at least Sacramento and Seattle.
happy.gif

thanks for sharing rick. looks like JB is finally pulling out the good stuff to stop their slide. I'm still bummed about no infrared on the VIs though...

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

These are dope, I hope they release city series again!
I don't know why people are shocked that these are coming, many moons ago may people stated this. Once again Rick Like I said before, Keepdoing the awesome job your doing bigging up JB forum.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also since Rick asked me to post here again Sacramento,Boston,New York Knicks,Denver,Chicago are the official City Series colorways that will drop. Peace.SoleJordan and PrinceJordan(if you know who he is, and came from his mouth) will verify this.

... Nuff Said take it or leave it. And I'm Out

Personally I'm glad they didn't add a number, these look better without it.
Still need to see clearer pics before I totally comit, but I will more than likely cop ...I love Xs & the Chicagos have always been one of my fave CWs

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by jordan vs magic

I pray these don't squeek

johnsons-baby-powder.jpg

I think the 05 retros had squeaking due to the air in the soles. I tried the baby powder, and it didnt help. Now with IPS, the squeaking should hopefully stop. Im glad they decided against putting a number on the side of the shoe. The shadows looked stupid with it. I know Jordan wore it, but the shoe looks better without it. I do feel bad for the OG collectors on this one though. This release will take that specialness away from the OG's, because most people wont be able to tell the difference. And Im pretty sure the only difference is that the jumpman on both shoes are not facing backwards.

There were two reasons why the OG was awesome. The color, and there were not that many made. I love this shoe, and hope they decide to do the whole city series or at least Sacramento and Seattle.
happy.gif

Contrary to what many have said about the 05 X's..my pair of white/red/steel X's do not squeak at all. In fact they are one of my most comfortableJordans that I own..and I have many...and I will be very happy to finally have the Chicago colorway X's...

But I don't agree with you on that just because there wasn't many OG's produced it made it awesome. To me, if a shoe looks good, it looksgood...doesn't matter if its a 1 of 1..or 1 of 1,000,000...I understand the shoes were special though to some of the OG collectors..and I do feel for mostof them that these are so close in design even if it is a retro....but all orginal Air Jordans retro at one point or another...still doesn't discredit thebeauty of any original Air Jordan.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they plain without da numbering....what saved da shadow CDP's was adding da 23 on da side.

The 23 on the side of the shadows in the CDP did not save that package. What saved it was it being the first CDP to release.
The hype was built up so much because CDP's were supposed to be the best thing to ever happen to JB loyalist (
eyes.gif
).

The 23 on the side killed it for me. I think they shouldve remained true to the OG shadow and kept the 23 off.

Like i said before, some PE numbering are better off on players feet only....i.e. AJ X's.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

they came from yours truely enjoy NT i sent ugk more pics just a min ago so more should be up soon

These were worn few times to test new IPS in the 10s preety comfy

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Just when you thought they couldn't F-it up. IPS in OG X's is so random and outta nowhere.

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

These are dope, I hope they release city series again!
I don't know why people are shocked that these are coming, many moons ago may people stated this. Once again Rick Like I said before, Keep doing the awesome job your doing bigging up JB forum.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also since Rick asked me to post here again Sacramento,Boston,New York Knicks,Denver,Chicago are the official City Series colorways that will drop. Peace. SoleJordan and PrinceJordan(if you know who he is, and came from his mouth) will verify this.

... Nuff Said take it or leave it. And I'm Out

Don't worry GG, I have been listening, thanks for throwing this up for the other folks. I can't to see the pic's of the rest of them!
pimp.gif

I don't know whether to be upset or not over the IPS, but....

THANK YOU BABY JESUS! I can't wait to buy the White/black/red X's.

Pics of the IPS? And if you are truly a weartester, why are you taking pics of these? For any weartest product, you know they can figure out who leaked pics& who they gave them too. What size do you wear?

From the three pics posted, I initially don't believe it. Those look like OGs (judging by the way they creased on the ankle portion) sitting on top of anewer Jordan box.

Back
Top Bottom