Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.
I'm not understanding this sentence here.  Is your PO a hot female?  And did she violate your friend sexually?

devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.
I'm not understanding this sentence here.  Is your PO a hot female?  And did she violate your friend sexually?

Some of fam were looking at a few months to years just recently. Had a whole growing operation all over the Bay. Can't hate on that..but dozens of burners and too much cash flow got 'em caught. It sucks that this happened, caught public attention and everything. They knew what road they were goin' down though, as much love I have for 'em, I'm glad I didn't take that route..

Some of fam were looking at a few months to years just recently. Had a whole growing operation all over the Bay. Can't hate on that..but dozens of burners and too much cash flow got 'em caught. It sucks that this happened, caught public attention and everything. They knew what road they were goin' down though, as much love I have for 'em, I'm glad I didn't take that route..

Originally Posted by shogun

devil.gif
Dudes in here that don't know 1 thing about the system...never gotten more than a ticket, never been on probation.....trying to make comments implying "There's nothing wrong with the system, it's so easy to live that straight narrow life and have 0 friends that tend to commit illegal acts in certain situations"
No, that's not always the case....people grow up with different morals and are just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm willing to bet 95% of people in america have committed plenty of acts that could've got them caught up in the system, it's just a matter of not making the same mistakes multiple times to enhance those chances of getting caught. Sometimes people don't get those extra chances though.

Originally Posted by shogun

devil.gif
Dudes in here that don't know 1 thing about the system...never gotten more than a ticket, never been on probation.....trying to make comments implying "There's nothing wrong with the system, it's so easy to live that straight narrow life and have 0 friends that tend to commit illegal acts in certain situations"
No, that's not always the case....people grow up with different morals and are just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I'm willing to bet 95% of people in america have committed plenty of acts that could've got them caught up in the system, it's just a matter of not making the same mistakes multiple times to enhance those chances of getting caught. Sometimes people don't get those extra chances though.

No offense but I think you need to find better friends otherwise you probably will be seeing them soon

No offense but I think you need to find better friends otherwise you probably will be seeing them soon

in this racist country anything can happen. this system is flawed..with that said, that doesn't mean you can't live a str8 life. who you surround yourself with goes a LONG way. idk how people can act like staying out of trouble is hard. just do the right thing. just because you're from the hood doesn't mean you gotta be about that life. if anything being in the hood should be a huge incentive to do something positive with yourself and get up outta there...

jeez y'all aint watch boyz in the hood/menace II society ?
30t6p3b.gif

in this racist country anything can happen. this system is flawed..with that said, that doesn't mean you can't live a str8 life. who you surround yourself with goes a LONG way. idk how people can act like staying out of trouble is hard. just do the right thing. just because you're from the hood doesn't mean you gotta be about that life. if anything being in the hood should be a huge incentive to do something positive with yourself and get up outta there...

jeez y'all aint watch boyz in the hood/menace II society ?
30t6p3b.gif

YO FREE MY ##$&#! COSTA RICAN CHRIS AKA CHICOMAN!!
lol but on the reals, i can sorta relate, one my close friends i known since 8th grade's gettin out next april, did 3 years, and havent talked to him since the 11th grade

other than that, most of my friends are law abiding citizens.. 
nerd.gif

YO FREE MY ##$&#! COSTA RICAN CHRIS AKA CHICOMAN!!
lol but on the reals, i can sorta relate, one my close friends i known since 8th grade's gettin out next april, did 3 years, and havent talked to him since the 11th grade

other than that, most of my friends are law abiding citizens.. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE:impersonating another
CONVICTION COUNTY:GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life
How did you best friend die

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

OFFENSE:impersonating another
CRIME COMMIT DATE:09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life
How did you best friend die

My $#$@**+ cousin is awaiting sentencing on a racially motivated beating....and:

conspiring to engage in racketeering activities, conspiring to commit violence in aid of racketeering, and violence in aid of racketeering.

30t6p3b.gif

My $#$@**+ cousin is awaiting sentencing on a racially motivated beating....and:

conspiring to engage in racketeering activities, conspiring to commit violence in aid of racketeering, and violence in aid of racketeering.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom