LOL Celtics are so horrible

is this team legit anymore? I've never seen a team age horribly during midseason.....and wussup with ray today?
sick.gif

haha the east is sooo weak...how the magic and the celtics have stacked teams and they are still horrible!!!

Originally Posted by s0313939

haha the east is sooo weak...how the magic and the celtics have stacked teams and they are still horrible!!!

umm the magic are a legit finals contender.

celtics sure have taken a turn for the worse though.    so much for them breaking the 95-96 bulls record
roll.gif

Aside from KG's ring, why don't we compare him to TMac?  I do not want to seem like a hater, but he has really fallen off.  A few games ago, he didn't even make a FG.  There's is no reason why he shouldn't have 15/10 every night. 

Side note, Kobe and Nash seem to be the only players productive from 95/96 draft.

looks at avy*  

hater my magic are 45-20 we doin our job
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

18 games over .500 is horrible?
im pretty sure we talkin bout their play as of late

Came into the game with a 4 game win streak. It seems we look good when we try. Problem is we rarely get that effort for an entire game.

magic have the 3rd best record in the league 
grin.gif

and boston is still a team to be reckoned with...

This isn't exactly breaking news. They're the Spurs of the East. And I don't mean that in a good way.

how u gunna say "aside from his championship" though? like he's darko on the pistons and did nothin to earn it instead of bein DPOY.

!%#%+, laker fans smh

Back
Top Bottom