:lol @ the new Taco Bell "we only use REAL BEEF" commercials

Caught one of these earlier today during the Pittsburgh/Louisville game, was dying 
roll.gif

There's been a lot of talk about our seasoned "beef"

But Taco Bell only uses 88% pure premium USDA beef, along with 12% of our secret recipe

So this week, we're giving away 88 cent CrunchWrap Supremes!!!

And the idiots and fat lards will flock to this
laugh.gif
tired.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/jiJ2G6nXBCk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

Caught one of these earlier today during the Pittsburgh/Louisville game, was dying 
roll.gif

There's been a lot of talk about our seasoned "beef"

But Taco Bell only uses 88% pure premium USDA beef, along with 12% of our secret recipe

So this week, we're giving away 88 cent CrunchWrap Supremes!!!

And the idiots and fat lards will flock to this
laugh.gif
tired.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/jiJ2G6nXBCk?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0

i used to work @ taco bell. that meat is in a frozen plastic zip lock bag and its heated up in hot water. Take it from me, that is not 88% beef

i used to work @ taco bell. that meat is in a frozen plastic zip lock bag and its heated up in hot water. Take it from me, that is not 88% beef

there's been a little bit of "talk" - excited quotation fingers.
indifferent.gif

talk = bad press shedding light into the truth about putting fillers in their beef mixture.

indifferent.gif

talk = bad press shedding light into the truth about putting fillers in their beef mixture.

does anybody have the thread that was on NT before talking about how fake the stuff is? I wanna read that thread.

BTW, I've never had Taco Bell in my 20 years. It's not that I think it's gross...I just don't like that type of food.

does anybody have the thread that was on NT before talking about how fake the stuff is? I wanna read that thread.

BTW, I've never had Taco Bell in my 20 years. It's not that I think it's gross...I just don't like that type of food.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

How about the "GRADE D" cheese that they use?
laugh.gif

Only one way to get food to all their stores across the world...(same goes for almost any other "chain" though)

Wish I listened to my dad when I was younger when he'd refuse to go to McDonalds or bring me to any place like that

How about the "GRADE D" cheese that they use?
laugh.gif

Only one way to get food to all their stores across the world...(same goes for almost any other "chain" though)

Wish I listened to my dad when I was younger when he'd refuse to go to McDonalds or bring me to any place like that

Originally Posted by dyyhard

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
the quotation fingers are what killed me

Originally Posted by dyyhard

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
the quotation fingers are what killed me

Please someone tell me he's lying
tired.gif

Please someone tell me he's lying
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom