:lol @ the new Taco Bell "we only use REAL BEEF" commercials

Just ate some Taco Bell last night. Without that, my Sat Night would have sucked.

88 cent crunchwrap supremes? Copped. However, they don't make them like they used to when they first came out. Or maybe the TB near me just sucks, but the last couple times I got one it wasn't as stuffed as in the past and it wasn't folded up tightly.

That new fire roasted sauce they have is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there is no such thing as bad press for Taco Bell, I just always start craving a gordita or chalupa when I head something about them.

Just ate some Taco Bell last night. Without that, my Sat Night would have sucked.

88 cent crunchwrap supremes? Copped. However, they don't make them like they used to when they first came out. Or maybe the TB near me just sucks, but the last couple times I got one it wasn't as stuffed as in the past and it wasn't folded up tightly.

That new fire roasted sauce they have is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

there is no such thing as bad press for Taco Bell, I just always start craving a gordita or chalupa when I head something about them.

88 cent crunch wrap supreme= counter productive .
lmao , we always asked and wondered "how can they sell stuff so cheap?"

88 cent crunch wrap supreme= counter productive .
lmao , we always asked and wondered "how can they sell stuff so cheap?"

Hess Side 978 wrote:

true story everywhere i think. just dont hit the spot like they used to.
...but @ .88 def copped, with a huge #!% baja blast.

Hess Side 978 wrote:

true story everywhere i think. just dont hit the spot like they used to.
...but @ .88 def copped, with a huge #!% baja blast.

...i'm still gonna eat it.
nerd.gif

KFB/Taco Bell combo was the greatest freestanding establishment ever created.

...i'm still gonna eat it.
nerd.gif

KFB/Taco Bell combo was the greatest freestanding establishment ever created.

Like the people that regularly eat at Taco Bell even care. You could say it's 1% beef and people would still flock to clog their arteries.
Unless they saw some really  negative trends in their sales the past couple weeks and was forced to do damage control, this really didn't seem necessary to me.

Like the people that regularly eat at Taco Bell even care. You could say it's 1% beef and people would still flock to clog their arteries.
Unless they saw some really  negative trends in their sales the past couple weeks and was forced to do damage control, this really didn't seem necessary to me.

Back
Top Bottom