Originally Posted by moneymike88

+ 2 soft tacos [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]supreme[/color]

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
This guy...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.
REAL ground beef that I actually just happened to be eating as I viewed this thread. You guys can decide for yourselves:

photovd.jpg

I personally think it doesn't look that much different.
Son that $+!* looks nasty as *!%+. You right, it doesn't look much different from TB ground beef. That's not a good thing. Step ya culinary game up and find out where your local beef is coming from.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

As for me, I know the deal but you'll still catch me at TB every now and then.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

They are playing it off like some sort of joke. Does anyone else find that distriubing. And just like that they are given a free pass by our society.

I dont even believe its 40% beef or even 20%. Have you seen the consistency and texture of the meat. It's tiny and all uniform. If you have ever cooked real ground beef tacos at home, you realize that the chunks are bigger than you seem to think. It's kind of shocking. This reminds me of what some researchers do when they asked kids where certain food items come from. Most just say "the store". One day we'll go into a place with real ground beef, see how different it looks, and cause a big to do thinking that that sort of real beef is actually "fake".. These companies are creating false realities for what food is and what it should look like.
REAL ground beef that I actually just happened to be eating as I viewed this thread. You guys can decide for yourselves:

photovd.jpg

I personally think it doesn't look that much different.
Son that $+!* looks nasty as *!%+. You right, it doesn't look much different from TB ground beef. That's not a good thing. Step ya culinary game up and find out where your local beef is coming from.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

As for me, I know the deal but you'll still catch me at TB every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom